IPKKND-WU-22/8-Jai ho SankaDevi Ki!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So today's episode is dedicated to just one scene...and that is this one...

Pic Courtesy FB

And again me late latif...I actually dozed off while updating ...Can you believe that...My room...Lights on...computer on...and me blissfully zzzing😲😕...Garima and Daadi...playing hide and seek...What Else can  I do😕...Doesnt Garima understand that she apart from getting herself plastic surgeried...or getting a real life morphing effect on her face...She cannot hide forever😡

Chalo ainveyi...Mein aa gai😛

And we start from where we left on Tuesday...Daadi staring at the Laal Pallu covered Juda of Garima and giving weird expressions...

So  Dadi the demon continues staring at the back of Garima the Mariamma's head...and as if they are soul mates...Garima feels the stare...and so she turns back and by that time Dadi the demon has closed her eyes for prayers (Bechare ...Bhagwan...Daadi seems to be reprimanding them by mumbling some random things...!!!)
.Garima gives expressions like she has swallowed one liter of ASR's black coffee without sugar...and starts looking here and there...like a mad woman...

In the Raizada Pagal Khaana...Anji the Ganji returns home earlier and finds no one home except HariPrakash and she sends him to meet his elusive family ..and return home by evening...(apparently we are going to have the meeting of the centuries🤢...The snake is going to be back!!)

In the temple, Garima gives weird expressions and then disappears from the temple, and after that Dadi the demon opens her eyes..and finds that the laal duppatey wali who was standing in front of her has disappeared ( I bet she was trying to recollect the words of 'O  laal dupattey wali tera naam toh battaa'...but before she could manage...her laal dupattey wali managed to FURRR...flew away!)

Khushi opens her eyes and finds her Amma (Garima) disappeared ...and ofcourse sees Daadi watching her with stern eyes (For a moment I thought Khushi would say....Amma aap Daadi jaise kyun dikh rahi hai!!??')

Anyways...Khushi frantically tries to search her amma (Garima) and then calls her and finds that her amma is on her way home, to feed meds to Shashibabua...because apparently she forgot to instruct the nurse to do so and she could not reach the house telephone too😕...

Aakash decides that he needs to get a Pooja ki thaali and climbs down the stairs just in moment to see his own SAsuma aka Garima seating in a rickshaw and disappearing...he gives this news to all and sundry up in the Temple and Daadi decides that Khushi's maasi doesnot want to meet her deliberately (For once Daadi is right...but isnt it weird that she is not questioning Payal?? because technically Garima is Payal's mother...I know Akash is nobody to Daadi..but still...😕) Buaji handles the situation...and so apparently Dadi the demon wants to throw a tantrum on one reason or the other so  she starts blaming Khushi for ASR coming her to meet her and says that she has grown old but she understands these things very well...(yes yes we know..yahi sab kaand kiye honge aapne...all the while in the ashram!!)

Khushi gets upset ...Payal informs her that her Hubby-cum-newly-turned-Majnu aka ASR is waiting for her near the stairs of the manditr and that is when ASR calls her on the phone ...and she tells him about Daadi and her misconception...ASR doesnot care...And Khushi says that she does ..but then relents and tells him not to get angry on this day as  today is the day she has come to ask for permission from Devimaiiya to get married to him...ASR is incredulous...but still she insists that it is a rasam...and he says hmmm ...fine...

They start the rasam in the mandir..when Aakash freezes in whatever he was doing..as he watches his dear bro..climbing the temple stairs...Everybody follows his gaze and are equally frozen...(Infact Naani could have passed the frozen Yogurt taste...😛😆)

ASR enters the mandir and tells them why are they zapped and dont they want to do the Rasam..and starts praying with Khushi...they give each other smiles in turn...knowing what was so funny and still resisting to laugh...Khushi tells (in her mind)  Devimaiiya that the miracle has happened and ASR is in the temple, but also playfully informs her that DM should not be happy as it is because of khushi that ASR is here😆 .Pandit comes to give prasad jal to ASR..who stares at the pandit like he is some alien...khushi takes his hand and guides him to take the prasad...and Everybody is happy seeing this (Apart from Daadi the demon ofcourse😡)

Payal comes and whispers in Khushi's ears that she hopes Khushi knows that ASR is doing because of her (Payal..she is Khushi...and not Payal..who needs to be hit over her head to realize that😛😆) Khushi thinks that she should do something for him too...She goes to him and she tells him that she knew he will come inside one day..and ASR asks her how...she says that she knew it from the day he had bought all the pigeons for Mannat for that little girl...ASR is again incredulous as to how she knew...but then they share a moment of perfect understanding...

Daadi and her rantings about the missing Garima and all nonsense...continues🥱

And on the other side ..we see Anji the akal se ganji giving tea to the guest which ofcourse is shown as Shyam the Snake... (Halellujah!! What a surprise...we could have NEVER guessed it EVER!!🤢🤢🤢)

They show all the FBs when Anji the Akal se ganji was talking to someone and that it was the snake all the way (As if we wouldnt have guessed it🤢..the surprise would have been a new man in Anji's life..not this new hairstyle wala snake😡)Shyam and his nonsense and blah blah,..and Anji the akal se ganji wishes that things were the same as before once again (yes so you and your useless hubby can feed on your brother's money, your hubby can flirt with your sister in law and your brother gets thrown in some dungeon after getting kidnapped!!!!!..the only thing nice would be having no Daadi🤢)

Shyam appears to be making some useless scheme...

Precap :Garima packing her bags and leaving
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful written update...I really loved the Mandir scene. It was so cute.
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I'm hereee... 

And as usual, you're right! I had trouble keeping the steam coming out from my fluttering heart straight out the nose and ears!!!

And again me late latif...I actually dozed off while updating ...Can you believe that...My room...Lights on...computer on...and me blissfully zzzing

😲😕...Garima and Daadi...playing hide and seek...What Else can  I do😕...Doesnt Garima understand that she apart from getting herself plastic surgeried...or getting a real life morphing effect on her face...She cannot hide forever😡 

Garima feels the stare...and so she turns back and by that time Dadi the demon has closed her eyes for prayers (Bechare ...Bhagwan...Daadi seems to be reprimanding them by mumbling some random things...!!!)

.Garima gives expressions like she has swallowed one liter of ASR's black coffee without sugar...and starts looking here and there...like a mad woman...

Anyways...Khushi frantically tries to search her amma (Garima) and then calls her and finds that her amma is on her way home, to feed meds to Shashibabua...because apparently she forgot to instruct the nurse to do so and she could not reach the house telephone too😕...

Buaji handles the situation...and so apparently Dadi the demon wants to throw a tantrum on one reason or the other so  she starts blaming Khushi for ASR coming her to meet her and says that she has grown old but she understands these things very well...(yes yes we know..yahi sab kaand kiye honge aapne...all the while in the ashram!!)

Khushi gets upset ...Payal informs her that her Hubby-cum-newly-turned-Majnu aka ASR is waiting for her near the stairs of the manditr and that is when ASR calls her on the phone ...and she tells him about Daadi and her misconception...ASR doesnot care...And Khushi says that she does ..but then relents and tells him not to get angry on this day as  today is the day she has come to ask for permission from Devimaiiya to get married to him...ASR is incredulous...but still she insists that it is a rasam...and he says hmmm ...fine...

.Pandit comes to give prasad jal to ASR..who stares at the pandit like he is some alien...khushi takes his hand and guides him to take the prasad...and Everybody is happy seeing this (Apart from Daadi the demon ofcourse😡)

Khushi thinks that she should do something for him too...She goes to him and she tells him that she knew he will come inside one day..and ASR asks her how...she says that she knew it from the day he had bought all the pigeons for Mannat for that little girl...ASR is again incredulous as to how she knew...but then they share a moment of perfect understanding...

Daadi and her rantings about the missing Garima and all nonsense...continues🥱 

And on the other side ..we see Anji the akal se ganji giving tea to the guest which ofcourse is shown as Shyam the Snake... (Halellujah!! What a surprise...we could have NEVER guessed it EVER!!🤢🤢🤢)

Precap :Garima packing her bags and leaving

That's all for Chimpu Baba... see u soon!

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waited for ur update
finally it is here
thank u so much
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
haih... i really loved the mandir scene the most... 😳 Thnx for the upate 
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update today - episode all action!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Srush yaara 🤗

i really appricate ur dedication in writing such ghatiya upd. re ! 👏 kya drag cum boring epi tha ! 🥱
n how long is this garima gng to play hide and seek with dadi ? 😡
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update dear...
the damn channel got disappeared yesternight and still hasnt come...
grrr too mad at my cable operator...
craziekudi thumbnail
Shyam and his nonsense and blah blah,..and Anji the akal se ganji wishes that things were the same as before once again (yes so you and your useless hubby can feed on your brother's money, your hubby can flirt with your sister in law and your brother gets thrown in some dungeon after getting kidnapped!!!!!..the only thing nice would be having no Daadi🤢)
ha ha ha ha ha
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My Lovely Srushti!

Loved your update as usual!!!! Mind blowing! Didn't watch the episode completely though! But hey, you more than made up for it!!! I could visualize everything!

This hide-n-seek game between Garima the Mariamma and Daadi the Demon is going to last quite a while I guess. At least till the marriage (which I hope will happen). Should be interesting to watch but I am getting bored of it, frankly speaking. Anji the akal se ganji has suddenly sprouted a baby bump! Looks like Shyamu the snake, aka her personal doctor must have prescribed that weird medicine for the babies (i feel they are twins!) are growing at a super fast rate!! What with an almost flat tummy till almost the 7th month!! Miracles do happen I guess! Jai ho Devi Maiyya ki!!