India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Brief update 4 may

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Sorry guys saw it in a blur so I hope I do put everything down.

Well,Kripa is still dressing for the party and she is in indian kurta pj and then finishes dressing and is about to leave the outhouse as she is locking her door Angad comes by in his car and then disappears in the house.She follows him in the house and then stands outside his room and is about to open the door when he opens it and then shuts it on her face.By then she is boiling with rage and then bursts in his room and starts her tirade and says that he is still pig heade d and arrogant and she is glad she didnot apologise to him yesterday.

He listens to everything in silence and then they show that she is standing with her back to him and is about to leave and feels her dupatta tighten as she is about to go and thinks it is angad and tells him to let her go but this is really hilarious.Angad gives a little smile and brushes by her and then she realizes and feels very sheepish...this is really very cute ..her total sheepish look and his funny little smile.

Then they show angad sitting in his car and dadi comes by and tells him to stop fighting with kripa and to take her also to the party which is meant for both of them.kripa then comes and both of them leave

The car then stalls midaway and angad exclaims in exaperation that now what?kripa says very sweetly that it might be a flat tyre and this scene is very cute as he tries to act all macho and says he also thought the same .He then goes to look for the jack and as he is still saerching Kripa comes out of the car and stands outside the car.Angad tells her to sit inside the car as he says that it is ok for her to tell him about the car but maybe it was a lucky guess as she may not be used to such sportscars in Nainital.Then she tells him that it would be a good idea to look inside the boot and he does and finds the jack and now it is his turn to look sheepish.this scene is also very cute as they proceed to fix the tyre all the while exchanging intense glances with each other covertly.

Angad tells Kripa as he finishes fixing the tyre that it would be a good idea to to go to a nearby mall and buy clothes from there and chage as they looked pretty messed up which I thought was pretty funny as they could have both gone back home and changed there.

The mall scene is also very cute as Kripa tries on diff shalwar kammez in the mirror putting it on herself and then sees angad's reflection as he gives her an emphatic yes by nodding his head and she promptly rejects those dresses.Then she is putting this black dress in front of her in the mirror and then he says No, it is at this point she decides she will take it.She takes it to the cashier and then glances in horror at the dress which is backless and pretty short.Angad comes back and sneers at her that it is better for her to try a shalwar kameez as she does not have the guts to try it and carry it.This tips her off and she comes outside of the changing room.they show angad busy signing autographs and he looks up and freezes as he is totally mesmerised by her.The girls who were earlier asking him for his auto graphs run to her and she gives him a triumphant glance.

They then show the party scene where prithivand mishti are having a banter about pritivi telling Kripa.he also has the letter in his habd.Then angad is taken away by mishti and prithvi and kripa are left alone.there is an uncomfortable silence as prithvi is pretty nervous and kripa tell him to get a drink.As Kripa is all alone anita comes and starts teasing kripa and is rescued by mishti.

As  anita goes off,kripa tells misghti that she surprises kripa everytime as she is so sweet with kripa and so mean with anita.Mishti says that she is a mirrow and reflects everything back but here was something which has a lot of implication for the future ..that if someones comes in mishti's way then they will know the true side of mishti.

Then everything pesters angad for a song.which i am sorry guys I don't remember but it is supossed to be loaded with meaning.Reminded me of a real filmy scene where the hero tries to convey his feeling for the heroine by flirting with everyone present.

Next day clip.They show kripa and harshini sitting in Prithivi's  car and harshini is cluthing the LETTER!

Sorry guys but this is the best I could do

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
thanx current for the wonderful episode....it is just fantastic...lol...u r really good at this....
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
wow thanks  current. .you are a life saver... looks like a must see episode.. the romance has begun..
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Oh Current Sweety...You are such a chum...Thanks for the update...Now I can go back to my work peacefully....Embarrassed

Smiles..
Raksha...

Edited by rakshal - 04 May 2005 at 2:32pm
alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
angad has a liking for little kripa 
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Cool Update Current. That was really good. Keep up the good work.

I will miss the episode. I might have to see if I can record....Cry
prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

nice job!!! u can also be a updater.....Wink

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Current!! It was a really good update...Smile

Go to top