Harry Potter

Harry and Ron -Friends Forever! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
One characteristic of Harry's and Ron's friendship is they forgive each other very quickly (they don't hold grudges). Thumbs Up
They're boys. Tongue No, um, I think it's because they truly love each other.Embarrassed They don't want to lose each other. They need each other. When they fight and are not talking to each other it's not the same for them. Harry commented in GoF how hanging out with Hermione without Ron was different.LOL He didn't like it as much. Ron is his best friend. Nothing can replace a best friend. They've got so much in common. Ron has helped Harry learn about the wizarding world. Harry was new and Ron was there to guide him. When they are apart they see how much they miss each other. When they get back together they don't want to continue or hold grudges. They miss each other so much. When I say they love each other I don't mean they're in love and want to get married. It's the kind of love someone has for their best friend.Approve
One problem that Ron and Harry had as friends was the lack of communication; Ron kept completely silent about his feelings for Hermione and in turn Harry never told Ron about his growing feelings for Ginny. I do think however that both grow late in HBP and in DH's as Ron accepts that Harry and Ginny are in love and despite always regarding any of Ginny's boyfriends with suspicion Ron accepts Harry and accepts that Harry is good enough for his sister. In turn in Deathly Hallows Harry accepts Ron's feelings for Hermione and I certainly got the impression early in that book when Harry was talking to Krum that Harry almost wanted Ron and Hermione to get together. Wink

The talk after the destruction of the locket is also a big moment in the Harry/Ron friendship as it was the first time they were both so honest with each other. I think post Hogwarts Ron and Harry may even get close enough that they are able to talk about their relationships with their respective wives even though Harry's wife is Ron's sister and Ron's wife is like Harry's sister. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj..Ankita..-GredForge-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry and Ron -Friends Forever! (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
They represent the treu meaning of BROMANCE :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top