Page 1 of 67

Page 1
Page   of 67
Page 2 Page 67

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

On 23rd august, 1989 a gorgeous girl was born, in Dehradun..up in the mountains. She's just turned 23 Heart 

Who knew one day she would be this great an actress, not only that she's
such a humble person, so down to earth and so so so friendly.

I feel so proud to be a fan of her, ad her chemistry with RD is beyond amazing <3
Well she's none other than Asha Negi aka Purvi Deshmukh of Pavitra Rishta.

She's come such a loonngg way since she first began, she's one fabulous actress.

here wishing her a :

A VERYY HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY! PartyParty Party Party Party

May all your dreams come true Asha, i feel so lucky to be a fan of you, i enjoy watching you every single day on my screen, watched your offscreen interviews, you are plain adorableee <3
ENJOY your day to the fullest ashu, i LOVE you endless and infinity Heart

Everyone's invited to party here, shower your love to the angel <3

Edited by -Yamz- - 22 August 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

DayalNandwanilove1237humtum1234taanukliye1sanaya_harshiyaeman11harshiyaloveranupriyajennianupriyadollPriyashadridhima11araniyarihanmahiharshiyaAnnadilshehrozAreebabilalahmediqbalalisa21rekha23anitaantonyArShi_NiShalPrageshShakyakamal29nammytatpavanthaseemathakkarrati_arvifankritika_arvimunny2knightsteindarsh2010amanpreet4542Duataanumeeranairrecoupangelz6JlovLRoshni.xarmanprNatachaChandnii95shagufta2211vgiriSameerah1992princess_farhKhushiLovesArViAwesome2210Shru_Cherrysrijasrij-Swetha-munnihyderabadsunny8410MTereliyeeanju011TheCaptainjenna_p.Jen.AshaNegiFanJShivPinky.RayaAngel-Jot.christiandior.RuchikaarviloveCherry-BlossomFlawlessAshvikarchanamanavsajnieSars.TheDreamCatchergal.angeljkhusi--Saina--nalonynnejSimplyAshVikian--Greeshu--crazy2012FireLordPhoenix-Latty--Subbiha-Ashlaika-Stutz-ChocoSoulBigbang_GD-Mayu-Sofna.MohitzPari.iloveyouafridiLoveurlife1-Aliya--Pooja--Frozen--Hoor-blueocean_787-ScarletRose--SilverDragon-MagicalParibonibright--Jenelle--ashvikluverrralipie...Rish..oblivious.Huma--Hudi-Linda25Trouble.ashfaque2012-MamuKiBhanji-style14mishti_17snowflake.Shru77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Asha Negi~ everyone's invited <3" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Messages and gifts from FANS all over Heart

Amu Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Doll<3

happy birthday Asha<3 hope u have an amazing day today with lots of cake and fun :D may god make all ur wishes come true and give u all the happiness u deserve<3 ur an amazing actress and very gorgeous too mashallah :D love ur chemistry with Rithvik :D u defoo will go a long way :D

love u loadsss princess<3 enjoy ur day to the fullest mwahh<3

Love from Amu
xoxo

-huma

Happy Birthday princess Wish u awl the happiness & Sucess in life something u truly deserve! u r an amazing actor plus an awesome human being God bless u always n forever love u Loads ashu

style14

Dearest Asha,

Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness on your birthday. May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
You are an amazing person Asha and we all are proud to be your fans. Your performances and humble attitude makes us fall in love with you over an over again. Always remain the way you are. Your such a darling we cant fully express it through mere words. It is a delight watching you on and off screen. You are doing a slendid job in Pavitra Rishta and we know you will continue to do so.

I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on winning an award at the Gold awards ceremony. You deserve all the allocates and we know there are plenty more to come.

May every passing year bring you all the joy you're looking for.My best wishes for a fun and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter.Wishing you good health and prosperity in all your life.
Happy Birthday and many many happy returns of the day Asha.

Lots of Love
Shailee

nimi697

Happy Birthday Asha Negi. May God bless you. You are awesome as Purvi in PR. You and Rithvik have such awesome and sizzling chemistry!! :)Smile

nina-salvatore

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHA!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday. You have graced us with your acting in PR and in such a short time many people have fallen in love with you and your character. You're a genuinely wonderful person and from what we've seen you are one awesome blossom friend. You deserve the very best. Have an amazing birthday and wish you love and success for the future. - Nina

.Jen.

Happy B'day To You
Happy B'day To You..
Happy B'day Dear Asha
Happy B'day To You Party

HugHugHugMany Many Happy Returns Of The Day Asha HugHugHug
Hope You Have The Most Amazing Day Ever!
May All Your Dreams & Wishes Come True & May Your Special Day Be Filled With Loads Of Love,Laughter,Memories & Flowers,Friendship & Happy Hours!Embarrassed
May God Fulfill All Your Heart Desires & May You Get Greater Success In Your Career!Embarrassed
You Are One Of My Most Fav Actress.I Love How You Always Manage To Bring A Smile On My Face Whenever I See You Onscreen Or In Offscreen Interviews!Day Dreaming
You Are Doing F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S As Purvi In Pavitra Rishta <3 N Love Love Love Your Chemistry With Rithvik!Blushing You Both Rock!Star
You've Achieved So Much In Such A Short Span Of Time & We All Are Proud Of You For That
Just Be Your Cute,Bubbly Self Always Hug
Party Hard & Life Your Life To The Fullest.
Love You Very Very Much...Hug Muaaah! <3

H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y Once Again Party

Lots Of Love,
Jeny

FB messages

Samy Lee

I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u
This comes with many
Loving thoughts & warm wishes
I send 2 u,
May ur day be filled with laughter
On this ur special day & may the finest things
In life always come
Ur way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHA LOTsa LOve samyLee!! :))

Photo

Photo
Aminah Ibrahim Umar

Here is my birthday wish for asha...

Happy birthday lovly angel Asha...wish u many many happy return of d day...keep smiling always,,coz u luk very cute with ur cutee smile..
Luv u?? *hug*

Debarti Guha

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success,
Happiness and prosperity 4 U,
Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday to my dear angel Ashu..love you..muuaaazz

Photo

Photo

Shruti Deshumkha

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do
Many Many Happy Returns Of D Day...

Anamika Gupta

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHA..:)
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU DESERVE''

Sabrina Razik

this is mine for my sweet nd cute Asha!! "Happy B'day Asha" :D? Here's wishing u a day as special as u are!! May all ur wishes cum true nd hav an awesome year ahead Asha!! Happy Birthday Asha Negi!!!??

Jia Khusi

happy birthday asha,may your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles,laughter
,love and cheer,love you asha

Esha Singh

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Asha and may the blessings of the Lord be upon you always. You are special and we love you, keep rocking

Tanu Manu

''A very Happy Birthday to you! You are this one beautiful, lovely and amazing person. I am dead sure that all the girls who watch you, want to be like you and all the guys who see, want to be with you! :p
Just have a blast and keep enjoying life! We all love you loads! :)

Curlz Thalia Pettyfer

Asha Happy Happy b'day may all your wishes and dreams come true and I wish you the best in your career .. Love so much Asha ? :)

Nandi Suman

wish u happy ! ! happy birthday Asha ! ! GOD richly bless your life with much sucess n happiness .. u r so lovely n ur birthday itz so special for us (FB-ArVi family) .Love u so much Miss Purvi ;D

Maria Mars

Happy birthday to one of the most gorgeous girls of the tele industry. U are a doll asha. May god bless u with good health, happiness and success on this day and forever. Have a blast asha ?

Pearl Pasha

Happy Birthday Doll love u ?

Archana Verma

Happy Birthday Asha!! Best wishes and Many Happy Returns of the Day!! Also, Lots of love and blessings to you in the coming year!! Love Archana

Xeinab Nanganre

Happy birthday Asha yhu came to the world crying and smiling and I pray for you to leave the world smiling,someone
as special as who is true to her heart and dedicated to her family deserves a wonderful birthday!!!!

Srija Bandaru

wish u many more and more and more happy returns of the day asha

Jersey Desi

My best b'day wishes to you Asha.. May all your choti ashas be fulfilled this year..Have a wonderful wonderful day & year ahead..Love, V

Mandy Senjam

Dear Asha,may all your dreams & desires come true one by one.Your humility & sincerity are unmatched. You are beautiful beyond description.Hap
py Birthday:)

Prachi Kapoor

happy birthday asha...u hv a long way to go...my best wishes r always wid u. u r a luvly person ...luv u tons..:)

Rajkumari Onika Barkat

wishing her a very happy BD wished she will go a long way in her life

Martha Sinha

My lovely Asha,wish u a birthday as beautiful as u are. We all love u for wat u r. Hope u hav a gr8 year ahead!

Sanjana Patil

Photo

a very very happy birthday 2 u ..u r d sweetest actress dat v have cme across..with a big heart..keep rocking n entertaining us...wish u reach new skies in ur life...lots of love...proud 2 be an ashian.. :)..n u r here 2 stay girl.. :)

Edited by -Yamz- - 22 August 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalrekha23ahmediqbalAnnadilshehrozsanaya_harshiyaeman11Priyashadalisa21knightsteindarsh2010ARluv16rati_arvifanKhushiLovesArViShru_Cherryprincess_farhSameerah1992reshma28armanprMi*chi*Natacha-Swetha-munnihyderabadanju011.Jen.AshaNegiFanJShivAngel-Jot.FireLordPhoenixcrazy2012-Latty-AshlaikajkhusiFlawlessAshvikHuma-oblivious.MagicalParibonibrightalipie.Loveurlife1iloveyouafridiChocoSoul-ScarletRose--Hoor-blueocean_787snowflake.style14mishti_17

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

And and and Heart Embarrassed

A very special Video Mix made by Shruti Deshmukha for Asha's Birthday from the entire ArVi family on Facebook. Wishing Ashu the greatest 23rd BIRTHDAY ever. We LOVE you doll <3

thank you guys for a beautiful mix for Ashu Embarrassed Hug

Edited by -Yamz- - 22 August 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23sanaya_harshiyaeman11PriyashadAnnadilshehrozahmediqbaldarsh2010armanprShru_CherryKhushiLovesArVisrijasrij-Swetha-munnihyderabadanju011.Jen.AshaNegiFanAngel-Jot.jkhusiFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012Ashlaika-Latty-bonibrightalipie.Huma-oblivious.ChocoSoul-ScarletRose-iloveyouafridi-Hoor-blueocean_787Loveurlife1-Mayu-snowflake.mishti_17style14ashfaque2012

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
everyone's welcome to wish Ashu here and send her mssgs/giftsEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

eman11Sameerah1992-Swetha-munnihyderabadAshaNegiFanjkhusigaurav_ankita08Huma--Hoor-blueocean_787iloveyouafridialipie.snowflake.

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
yamz Beautiful thread thanx a lot

Happy birthday My princess... May u Get every possible gud thing in this world..Wishing u greater Success in ur career stay as you r now your Down to earth nature  & ur simplicity is truly Admirable! Loveee you tonsss & tonss

Edited by Huma- - 22 August 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

eman11rekha23reshma28-Swetha-AshaNegiFanjkhusigal.angelgaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenixcrazy2012blueocean_787style14relentless.

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

eman11rekha23-Swetha-AshaNegiFanCherry-BlossomAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012gaurav_ankita08blueocean_787relentless.style14

alipie.

IF-Sizzlerz

alipie.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Flower line graphicsFlower line graphics
Hearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileys
Hearts smileys       Hearts smileys      Hearts smileys     Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys     Hearts smileys     Hearts smileys    Hearts smileys

On this special day as you celebrate your Birthday .. Here's wishing you a
whole lotta happiness & sweet surprises 

Asha you are beautiful both on the inside and outside . That's what makes me your fan . My quote in life is 'Beauty is what's present inside and not what's shown on the outside ' and Asha you're a great example of this quote . You're one of the most beautiful ,talented , sweetest and definitely one of the most humble actresses I have seen in the industry . Smile

Asha keep up the awesome work in PR and BALH and I wish you all the best for your career and in life 

Love you sooo much Princess ! SmileHeart
-Alicia 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Hearts smileys    Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys   Hearts smileys   
Hearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileysHearts smileys
Flower line graphicsFlower line graphics

Edited by ArViAshaRocks - 22 August 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

eman11rekha23darsh2010reshma28-Swetha-AshaNegiFanjkhusigaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenix--Jenelle--blueocean_787relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@Amu, just PMd her Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiri-Swetha-blueocean_787

Post Reply New Post

Go to top