OMG, I Joined Rockerz :)

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Have U Guys Noticed, i Turned Red Hot from Soft Green ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Ahh It is Just Unbelieveable that I Crossed 5000 Posts in IF which Seems to be Like Impossible at a Time 😲 !!

Well, I feel grateful to be Promoted and all Credit Goes to u guys, So a Big Hug to all of U 🤗, 
I cant Write the Name of Each and Everyone here otherwise the Post will be Flooded wiith Them 😆,But Well I Think U know Who U all r 😉😆

Love U guys 🤗

Thanku So Much for making IF my Second Home Where I can Fully Relax and Entertain Myself by Chatting with U all and Seriously Now I cant Imagine a Life without IF 😲😆 lol I know that is not Healthy but Whatever, I m So loving to be here and Connected to U all !!

Love Ya 

Varnita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Varnita!🥳 I am sooo proud of you. Now let's see if you can complete 10,000 posts and get to the next level!😛
Varnita. thumbnail
^^ Thanku Sooo Much Janu 🤗, I think Only U have the Idea How Many Posts I made Spamming with U in Different Different Galleries 😆 and I Sooo Loved It 😉 !!
OMG the Next Promotion is on 1000 😲😲, Aahhh I Think U have to Wait for Near abt 6 Months to c me in baby Pink 😆 as it is Not Easy to Complete another 5000 so Soon, Specially When We Both will be Busy in our Respective Colleges with Excatly Opposite Timings 

Btw, How Much Promotions Did U got Before Becoming a Mod and then an IF Veteran Member Forever  😉? 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

^^ Thanku Sooo Much Janu 🤗, I think Only U have the Idea How Many Posts I made Spamming with U in Different Different Galleries 😆 and I Sooo Loved It 😉 !!

OMG the Next Promotion is on 1000 😲😲, Aahhh I Think U have to Wait for Near abt 6 Months to c me in baby Pink 😆 as it is Not Easy to Complete another 5000 so Soon, Specially When We Both will be Busy in our Respective Colleges with Excatly Opposite Timings 

Btw, How Much Promotions Did U got Before Becoming a Mod and then an IF Veteran Member Forever  😉? 

Lol, you'd be surprised. We both post a lot for being so busy.🤣

Becoming a mod has nothing to do with promotions. It can happen even when you're a goldie. I became HP mod because they needed more people and I was close friends with the current mod. But let me tell you the truth. Being a mod is lots of work and I don't think either of us will be able to manage with our current time schedules.🤔
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Lol, you'd be surprised. We both post a lot for being so busy.🤣

Becoming a mod has nothing to do with promotions. It can happen even when you're a goldie. I became HP mod because they needed more people and I was close friends with the current mod. But let me tell you the truth. Being a mod is lots of work and I don't think either of us will be able to manage with our current time schedules.🤔

ROFL I Know 😆, I Think we Both r So Worried abt our Upcoming Schedules 😆

Umm I know  that Promotions Dont matter for Becoming a Mod...and Dont worry I m Not thinking of Becoming a Mod Either 😆, I already have a Lott Tensions in my Life to Handle and I Definitely Dont want to Invite more 😆
I was Just asking U, that Till when U r the part of this Promotion System Before Becoming an IF Veteran member Forever lol 😆😉
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

ROFL I Know 😆, I Think we Both r So Worried abt our Upcoming Schedules 😆

Umm I know  that Promotions Dont matter for Becoming a Mod...and Dont worry I m Not thinking of Becoming a Mod Either 😆, I already have a Lott Tensions in my Life to Handle and I Definitely Dont want to Invite more 😆
I was Just asking U, that Till when U r the part of this Promotion System Before Becoming an IF Veteran member Forever lol 😆😉

If ever I do wish to return to moderating, it'll have to be a quiet forum like Chidiyaghar. No way can I handle sometime like Punar Vivah.😆 My life would be OVER.

Hmm...I think I may have been IF senior member only before becoming mod. I skipped the whole Rockerz thing altogether.😆
Varnita. thumbnail
^^ Senior member 😲
Aww I Must Say U missed all this Fun of being Promoted again and again in IF 😉
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow congratulation Varnita Di..
I Knew you will do it...
CONGRATULATION...
Hey where is the party tonight...;)
Now you need to be Sizzler...
But 5000 posts tuff ha but I'm sure you will be a Sizzler soon...
Good luck and again congratulations...*BIG BIG BIG HUGS*🥳
Varnita. thumbnail
^^ Thanku SOoo Much Sonia, U r Just Sooo Sweet ❤️, Love u 🤗
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Varnita.. all the beszt to reach the milestoness...