Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Have U Guys Noticed, i Turned Red Hot from Soft Green BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Ahh It is Just Unbelieveable that I Crossed 5000 Posts in IF which Seems to be Like Impossible at a Time Shocked !!

Well, I feel grateful to be Promoted and all Credit Goes to u guys, So a Big Hug to all of U Hug
I cant Write the Name of Each and Everyone here otherwise the Post will be Flooded wiith Them LOL,But Well I Think U know Who U all r WinkLOL

Love U guys Hug

Thanku So Much for making IF my Second Home Where I can Fully Relax and Entertain Myself by Chatting with U all and Seriously Now I cant Imagine a Life without IF ShockedLOL lol I know that is not Healthy but Whatever, I m So loving to be here and Connected to U all !!

Love Ya 

Varnita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93AshleyAngelenaPrincy360..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG, I Joined Rockerz :)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Varnita!PartyDancing I am sooo proud of you. Now let's see if you can complete 10,000 posts and get to the next level!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
^^ Thanku Sooo Much Janu Hug, I think Only U have the Idea How Many Posts I made Spamming with U in Different Different Galleries LOL and I Sooo Loved It Wink !!
OMG the Next Promotion is on 1000 ShockedShocked, Aahhh I Think U have to Wait for Near abt 6 Months to c me in baby Pink LOL as it is Not Easy to Complete another 5000 so Soon, Specially When We Both will be Busy in our Respective Colleges with Excatly Opposite Timings Ouch

Btw, How Much Promotions Did U got Before Becoming a Mod and then an IF Veteran Member Forever  Wink

Princy360

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ Thanku Sooo Much Janu Hug, I think Only U have the Idea How Many Posts I made Spamming with U in Different Different Galleries LOL and I Sooo Loved It Wink !!
OMG the Next Promotion is on 1000 ShockedShocked, Aahhh I Think U have to Wait for Near abt 6 Months to c me in baby Pink LOL as it is Not Easy to Complete another 5000 so Soon, Specially When We Both will be Busy in our Respective Colleges with Excatly Opposite Timings Ouch

Btw, How Much Promotions Did U got Before Becoming a Mod and then an IF Veteran Member Forever  Wink

Lol, you'd be surprised. We both post a lot for being so busy.ROFL

Becoming a mod has nothing to do with promotions. It can happen even when you're a goldie. I became HP mod because they needed more people and I was close friends with the current mod. But let me tell you the truth. Being a mod is lots of work and I don't think either of us will be able to manage with our current time schedules.Ermm

Princy360

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Becoming a mod has nothing to do with promotions. It can happen even when you're a goldie. I became HP mod because they needed more people and I was close friends with the current mod. But let me tell you the truth. Being a mod is lots of work and I don't think either of us will be able to manage with our current time schedules.Ermm

ROFL I Know LOL, I Think we Both r So Worried abt our Upcoming Schedules LOL

Umm I know  that Promotions Dont matter for Becoming a Mod...and Dont worry I m Not thinking of Becoming a Mod Either LOL, I already have a Lott Tensions in my Life to Handle and I Definitely Dont want to Invite more LOL
I was Just asking U, that Till when U r the part of this Promotion System Before Becoming an IF Veteran member Forever lol LOLWink

Princy360

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

ROFL I Know LOL, I Think we Both r So Worried abt our Upcoming Schedules LOL

Umm I know  that Promotions Dont matter for Becoming a Mod...and Dont worry I m Not thinking of Becoming a Mod Either LOL, I already have a Lott Tensions in my Life to Handle and I Definitely Dont want to Invite more LOL
I was Just asking U, that Till when U r the part of this Promotion System Before Becoming an IF Veteran member Forever lol LOLWink

If ever I do wish to return to moderating, it'll have to be a quiet forum like Chidiyaghar. No way can I handle sometime like Punar Vivah.LOL My life would be OVER.

Hmm...I think I may have been IF senior member only before becoming mod. I skipped the whole Rockerz thing altogether.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
^^ Senior member Shocked
Aww I Must Say U missed all this Fun of being Promoted again and again in IF Wink

Princy360

AshleyAngelena

IF-Dazzler

AshleyAngelena

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Wow congratulation Varnita Di..
I Knew you will do it...
CONGRATULATION...
Hey where is the party tonight...;)
Now you need to be Sizzler...
But 5000 posts tuff ha but I'm sure you will be a Sizzler soon...
Good luck and again congratulations...*BIG BIG BIG HUGS*Party

Princy360

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.