Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone, I have finally decided to post my First NivRen OS, I hope you all like it and it may seem a bit dramatic. All Comments and Criticism welcome, I would love to read all your comments.

Part 1:

Nivedita had signed the divorce papers and left the Sood Mansion. She had decided not to go back to the Sharma house as she remembered how her father had broken all ties with her. She made her way leaving behind the two houses; she wiped her tears and walked off. Viren who was in a state of shock just realised what just happened, Nivedita had finally gave in and signed the papers, but that wasn't what he wanted anymore, he wanted Nivedita to be with him forever.

He looked at the papers in his hand and looked around to see his family all sad and most of them in tears. He was still standing in the family temple and saw the lamp Nivedita had just lighted. He got the lamp and burnt the divorce papers. He ran down stairs and was on his way to the Sharma house when everyone stopped him. Viren did not stop he wasn't going to listen to anyone now, not until he gets Nivedita back, until he gets HIS Nivedita back. He reached the Sharma hose and knocked on the door.

Keshav had opened it, Viren was about to enter when Keshav stopped him saying "is there any shame left in you at all after all that, which happened in the Sood house you have the guts to come to the Sharma house". Viren who didn't care about anything else other than Nivedita said "Papa, I am really sorry for what ever happened there. I insulted Nivedita and her love and what not but now it is really important for me to meet Nivedita. Please can I talk to her please?" Keshav was confused and said "Nivedita is not here she refused to come back to here and refused to leave you what are you talking about?" Viren was shocked and narrated the whole incident to Keshav. Keshav was shocked and then Keshav started shouting at Viren and Viren replied "now is not the time to shout you can shout all you want at me later but now I must go and find My Nivedita." Viren ran to the Sood Mansion and got his bike keys and rode off to find Nivedita.

Nivedita who had no where to go was walking alone with her bag. She was remembering all those moments she spent with Viren and her families. She kept wiping away her tears. She was lost in those memories that she didn't realise someone following her.

Viren who was searching for Nivedita like his life depended on it which it did, had finally found Nivedita walking alone in the streets. He called her many times but she wasn't paying attention. Then Viren decided to follow her to see where she goes. Nivedita had nowhere to go decided to go to the nearest park and sit there for a while. She entered the park and sat there. Viren followed her into the park. Nivedita was sitting at a bench and was crying then suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

This Part was quite short, I will hopefully make Part 2 really Long.

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 03 October 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajukinshukluvsj-Preetz-Ragvir_Prishnaachu28Butifuleyespinkgal-aamina-shaaziReshJtaahir004-Ursh-deepti_9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen OS: Unbreakable Bond Part 2 Pg 4" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
wow fizu.. loved it drClapEmbarrassed
loved the scene u picked n the way u changed itBig smile
continue soon dr...  u r an amazin writerWinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuk

kavithaa12

kavithaa12

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
wonderful. plz continue.

FizaluvsKinshuk

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Wow Fizu you really amazing at writing OS , I really liked it
and liked how you changed the scene .
I await your part 2

FizaluvsKinshuk

kinshukluvsj

kinshukluvsj

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Fizu outstanding OS loved the scene you created

FizaluvsKinshuk

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
fizu amazing os dear loved it.Embarrassed.u r really an amazing writerClap.loved how u changed the story.waiting for the 2nd part.

FizaluvsKinshuk

jananishan

Groupbie

jananishan

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
enjoyed dear...:-):-):-) plz dont make us to wait for soon...

FizaluvsKinshuk

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
fizu,
os was amazing. you're an excellent writer and I'm really looking forward to more. please update jaldi.
mwah

FizaluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top