Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

22-Aug12 WU//Dhundo-2 Rai Saajna dhundo (Page 2)

laniland Senior Member
laniland
laniland

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed wu. 
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ufff * finally finished reading! So Long jheez! how do you manage to write all this Tongue
Payal meri jaaan! Thanks you sooo much for such detailed update! Hug 
Was waiting for it and how can i miss your comical comments, i dare not! Embarrassed (and no it doesn't hurt my eyes at all to read your updates! too good! ) 
Thanks once again! 

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Ufff * finally finished reading! So Long jheez! how do you manage to write all this Tongue
Payal meri jaaan! Thanks you sooo much for such detailed update! Hug 
Was waiting for it and how can i miss your comical comments, i dare not! Embarrassed (and no it doesn't hurt my eyes at all to read your updates! too good! ) 
Thanks once again! 

i serzzlllyyy dont know that to say you pujeee... your so lovely comments jsut bring tears in my eyes...this compliments are well into my heart now... thanxx darling for loving the WU... today was for you and preet and supriya...chk out the 1st page...it got deleted and i ditn saw while updating...lolzzz...

oyu people inspire me to do update...and i know vdo is already uploaded but yet as if any oen in office and cant see the serial and office hours geting bore...then i just prays my WU gives them even a bit of smile but makes them smile and reading WU helps them ke even if they cant see stm yet they can imagin and think what might have heppened... so jsut thinkng all this i write and easily i am able to write...
and most of all if friends like you are their and always stands by and given such a lvly encourgment...then tou keyaa kahnay Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Samia600 Goldie
Samia600
Samia600

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by Raghav-Sia

Thanks 4 WU

Who is mami and nana and surpnakhan?

I'm new member.

mami - aditya's mama's wife

nana - aditya's mother's father

surpankhan - aditya's mother

Thank you very much.

Edited by Raghav-Sia - 22 August 2012 at 1:56pm
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates chalo Adi an Pankhu did meet at the end hi sahi!
padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update...
lovely epi lets see wat happens has ME is also coming up...

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

payal thanks for ur take written updateEmbarrassed ,today i had jus done short anaysis to lesson ur burdon darlingEmbarrassed. regarding epic its moving so fast i mean see pankhu out fromhostel...adi finds her...pankhu in deewan palace ...wohooo we can imagine or expect some romance now between PaYa nowEmbarrassed omg lots of exitement coming there...LOL m so excited sweetu...

regards devEmbarrassed

Stop being sooo chesssy Dev. Your not Payals best friend or a close one to be her well wisher
She doing updates coz she likes if it was burdesn for her she wudnt be doing. Your help is not asked. Its not your day to do the update.

You know what you are doing here So Stop It!!!!! I know your intentions very well.

Live Discussion Thread is there..put ur analysis...Live Update there...No need to create a New Post!

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 22 August 2012 at 10:02pm
EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing update. Just love it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index