Posted: 11 years ago
guyz i m makin dis  post to bring ur attention to  dis forum this is such a beautiful drama n look at the chaska meter rankin guyz this isnt fair there shud be more activity in here n more comments on articles so ranks go high ...plz guys lets do it
we want pyaar ka dard in top 10
hit the chaskameter!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey sweetie ! 
Firstly welcome to the forum! 
I'm glad you are liking and enjoying the show and yes you are right, the forum is very inactive only 6-7 regular active members  (like myself πŸ˜³ 24/7 here haha) good to know that you are sending out this notice as a wake up call for silent/lazy fans ! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Those who are active are really trying to create new threads and constantly commenting on Nakuul+Disha's profile, pics, gallery etc. but there aren't enough fans or should i say they are all so lazy, they come here to sleep LOL you're not alone with this, there are few of us who have tried !
But, You should check out Club Chat section, there is so much spamming and joking around there πŸ˜‰ you wouldn't believe its the same forum, completely mad in the chat section..

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Hey sweetie ! 
Firstly welcome to the forum! 
I'm glad you are liking and enjoying the show and yes you are right, the forum is very inactive only 6-7 regular active members  (like myself πŸ˜³ 24/7 here haha) good to know that you are sending out this notice as a wake up call for silent/lazy fans ! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Those who are active are really trying to create new threads and constantly commenting on Nakuul+Disha's profile, pics, gallery etc. but there aren't enough fans or should i say they are all so lazy, they come here to sleep LOL you're not alone with this, there are few of us who have tried !
But, You should check out Club Chat section, there is so much spamming and joking around there πŸ˜‰ you wouldn't believe its the same forum, completely mad in the chat section..

i agreee with this there aree moree people how watching this show i know i a couple Friends on IF how are watching this but are not activee i asked onceee too a friend why she is not activee  why she said when Romance starts i will join the forum
But there are realy a lot people how are watching it but arent activee on the forum hopeee those people join sooon and alsoo the silence readers :D
I loveee the show but only sometimes active on the forummm but imma be active on here frommm noww! This show is tooo awesome to be quiet about, can't keep it in anymoree ;) x
^^ oh, Glad to hear that! πŸ˜³ πŸ€— 
How can silent members still be silent?! 
Yipee!, 
more active members = lively forum full of insane fans! 
Pooja send me link for chat club please?
Originally posted by Aveiro

Pooja send me link for chat club please?

Here's the link πŸ˜³

This one is new so not much has happened yet ! πŸ˜‰ 
See you there, tomorrow maybe? 
I'm off to sleep soon 
Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
@ Welcome to the forum

Only 4-5 active members are here...But so many silent readers

Have u all notice our Adi and Pankhu Celebrity ranks? Below 100 onlyπŸ˜•

I hope all silent members will come forward and make this an active forum

i agree wid u
i love the show n sooo wnt the CM to increase
im trying my best..
^^ I m also tryng my best sups...but rank not much increasing

Hello all...Hit chaskameter whenever u login and try 2 post comments on all threads