Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

master blaster

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

goodgirl18

goodgirl18

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
wat should i say on todayz episode omg its a master blaster perfect footage for all adi harish flash bak scene was tooo goood n adi panku convo just perfect...<3 nanaji misunderstanding avantu was expected na omg wat u all think will avantu leave the diw anujz wife omg shez a true bi*** pracap was sooo nice omg will avantu leave diwan mansion n if she does wer will she gooo????? plz share ur viewz guyz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Virgopk81anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "master blaster" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona_x.

shona_x.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
The episode was just amazingg! Adi-Harish flashback scene was reallly nice and so was Adi-Pankhu convo. I actually quite liked the little bit of concern that Avantika had today... she was the one to send Adi aswell, so that bit was also sweeet. Unfortunately Nanaji suspecting Avantika was expected, feel bad for her on this side, she may be mean but she's not evil in this sense... and I doubt she will leave the mansion though..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
i will get bk after watching the epi

rajulpandey

Goldie

rajulpandey

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Watch bk epe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.