Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duggu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
your writing just like a super exiting promo before the show...aj ka episode ar bhi majadar ho gaya...thank you
duggu22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanaa.z

awesome just waiting for todays episode bt dont want jagya to come between AnSh...

i am also worried about
loved the quote kabhi kabhi gadhey ke bhi din aate hai👏😆 waiting for more..superb post..
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: duggu22

i am also worried about

Why to worry. I want him to come between and thn being slapped by remaining characters of serial, who hs been deprived so far from the pleasure of slapping him😆😆 Why to injustice with new characters. Give thn chance too😆 and as i hv mentioned Jogia is very kind in this matter. He gives everyone equal chance to slap him😆😆 Ab bich me ayega nahin to thappad kaise khayega😆😆 Edited by ankit111 - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lolz... May b JaggoooDada is waiting for all the members of Shiv's family like Mahi etc., to participate in slap fest... as those who slap Jaggoo gets fortune n elevated in life...
duggu22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Why to worry. I want him to come between and thn being slapped by remaining characters of serial, who hs been deprived so far from the pleasure of slapping him😆😆 Why to injustice with new characters. Give thn chance too😆 and as i hv mentioned Jogia is very kind in this matter. He gives everyone equal chance to slap him😆😆 Ab bich me ayega nahin to thappad kaise khayega😆😆

Awesome thought...but i am worried about whether cv would show the remarriage of AN-JA...😭
mbaparamita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Why to worry. I want him to come between and thn being slapped by remaining characters of serial, who hs been deprived so far from the pleasure of slapping him😆😆 Why to injustice with new characters. Give thn chance too😆 and as i hv mentioned Jogia is very kind in this matter. He gives everyone equal chance to slap him😆😆 Ab bich me ayega nahin to thappad kaise khayega😆😆

Yes...abhi tak sabhi ne Jagiya ko thappad mar dia hai...isliyeee agar ish bar wo ayeee to Makhan Aur Bhim Singh se bhi thappad khaye...

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jogia had no right to hit her because he has told much worse lies than that before. I am filled with indignation for that. But anyway who cares what is Jogia anyway? A failed man in every way! Gauri can get much better than that shifty eyed monster in her life. Good thing he's gone. It will hurt her for a while but I hope she finally realises what a devil he was and how his true love was all fake.  Now I hope neither she will take him nor Anandi. He can live all alone and that's exactly what he deserves.
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh!!! That's definitely for me :) I was the one who asked for your de danadan post for this awesom blossom event :)
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent cherry on top Ankit !

Sach me - itne zabardast episodes too are wasted if not accompanied by your excellent take on them afterwards.

Its like chai ke saath pakodas on a rainy day !

Looking forward to more and more of the same 😎