Pavitra Rishta

BARGAIN of Rishta in Pavitra Rishta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hARSHA_Neeti

Goldie

hARSHA_Neeti

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
4m d day i read dat Arvi is gonna seprate i had a rough idea dat sumthing such stupid track is coming ahead...

but i never thot dat d bargain will be dis direct...

d gal who hated her mother 2 d core 4 back 18 years is now all of a sudden ready to accept her jst 4 d sake of her 1 sided love...

great going gal -Ovi..

Has manav taught his daughter dis in 18 years dat if u fail 2 buy relationship(as she tried by offerring a blank cheque to purvi earlier) den u start to BARGAIN relationship...

"if u get me ur daughter's love, i'll get u ur love"...

Can a daughter ever say dis to a mother, oh leave abt daughter can any gal say such thing to any1 unbelivable...

So dis d way Manav & Savita have brought Ovi up...

& now dis was only left to be seen in Pavitra Rishta
-" D Great bargain of Rishta"...

& as expected wen purvi cums to know abt dis offer b4 Archu placed by ovi, she'll definetly sacrifice her love 4 her Aai...

i m jst thinking den what will Sachhu do as he's only d reason 4 Armaan's presnt divorce...

Edited by hARSHA_Neeti - 22 August 2012 at 10:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22aathyaalipie.ashvikluverrr--Jenelle--MagicalParibonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BARGAIN of Rishta in Pavitra Rishta" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
well archana bargained her sister's marriage with that of madhuri. Just myPOV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hARSHA_Neeti

sarun.love

sarun.love

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
well said i guess that ekta just don't want anyone to see this show so she's making up this crap...  so lets just stop watching pr and show ekta how we can stop her from making pr so popular in an absalutely meaningless way.. so c'mon guys just stop watching pr and show ekta lady how strong we are

okay seriously i think i'm going too poltical so in a normal way i would like to say this that if no arvi no pr and by the the show's name is pavitra rishta but how is it pavitra i mean first armann and now arvi break up..

rediculously stupid and lame track..  never expected this from ekta for writing such a cheap story...

i know i must be just boring u all with my long speeches but when a person wants to tell his felings he should tell it and not hide it as a coward like how arjun confessed..

arvi/ ashvik rocks and wanna see them in a new show and pr for me is now borriinngg!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hARSHA_Neetionirfansbonibright

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
well said - BARGAIN OF RISHTA...Smile
thats a better name..
because it was never a PAVITRA RISHTA...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22hARSHA_NeetionirfansMagicalPari

Post Reply New Post