Me to tumhare hriday me rehta hun.

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww so sweet of mahadev. he said to parvati"me tumhare hriday me basta hum,tumhare iccha ki anubhuti mujhe pehle hi ho jaati hai"☺️ kash hamare dil ki baat bhi koi samaj paata😔 Well said pranpriy vishnuji"kisi adharmi ke krutya se maan ya apmaan nai hota" and acc. to vishnuji parvati will learn tantra vidhya frm mahadev and will attain aadishakti form. Mahadev and parvati are welcomed at kailash by vishnuji,lakshmiji,brahmadev,saraswatiji and all devtas and ganas like sati and mahadev were welcomed. Purani yaadein taaja ho gayi😭 kash fb me sati ko dikhate😔 i liked parvati's costume and her look today it was far better than her previous look.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai2k7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sona look glam today...felt lil bad for ganas who were scolded by nandi on the whole awesome epi👏

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely episode.. emotional too.. and yes the ganas getting scolded was kind of not necessary.. Plus tomorrow.. who is coming in between again..  and The Tantra Gyan... that is goin to be super... 
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ forum even i expecting some fb of sati...bt dey didn't show it...so sad... btw epi ws good finaly mahadev and parvati came to kailash...

forum ur's siggis of Salmaan is just superb...
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a good epi. I think Sati's cycle has been completed by Parvati so there is no need for any more flashbacks because earlier it was there to depict some connection but now all that was left undone by Sati is completed by Parvati.
Ofcourse tomorrow Shiv's gives back the "vamangi" right that he had taken back from Sati because she had defied him back then and now he is returning that back to Parvati so maybe they might show some flashback of Sati tomorrow.

P.S.   Parvati was looking stunning. To be honest she always does and our DKDM couple I dare say are the best looking couple on tv.😉
Edited by consuela - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

@ forum even i expecting some fb of sati...bt dey didn't show it...so sad... btw epi ws good finaly mahadev and parvati came to kailash...

forum ur's siggis of Salmaan is just superb...

thanx😳

i just love salman☺️ and mohit ☺️ too
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: consuela

It was a good epi. I think Sati's cycle has been completed by Parvati so there is no need for any more flashbacks because earlier it was there to depict some connection but now all that was left undone by Sati is completed by Parvati.
Ofcourse tomorrow Shiv's gives back the "vamangi" right that he had taken back from Sati because she had defied him back then and now he is returning that back to Parvati so maybe they might show some flashback of Sati tomorrow.

P.S.   Parvati was looking stunning. To be honest she always does and our DKDM couple I dare say are the best looking couple on tv.😉

yup she look stunning but today i found her costume  and look so nice.
and yes atleast during the vamangi scene they should show sati but i was thinking that when parvati enters kailash she would remember that memories😭
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Parvati was looking stunning but she seems to have flab around her middle, it showed in todays costume...anywas,she seems to be arrestingly beautiful and her eyes are very expressive that flaws here and there r missable!! Edited by Annujam23 - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very Romantic... I love such soft roamnce
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hai - missed the episode. Must have been awesome.