The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

"Not Fair, Mr. Ranveer Shergill" says Panchi!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I so loved Panchi today. The way she is confusing RV is simply superb. Not fair she says. And she is right. He hurt her so she is annoying him. She is clever, cunning and good looking too. This is what i call beauty with brains; a total package!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh yeah! A total package! She can be wicked when she wants and she is this sweet, concerned type all the time. Most definitely one of my fav fictional girls ever! Lolz, poor Ranveer! If he had known that sending Chubby to Panchi in the party would've resulted in this messing fiasco, he wouldn't have done this in his 7 janams! ðŸ¤£
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mais-

oh yeah! A total package! She can be wicked when she wants and she is this sweet, concerned type all the time. Most definitely one of my fav fictional girls ever! Lolz, poor Ranveer! If he had known that sending Chubby to Panchi in the party would've resulted in this messing fiasco, he wouldn't have done this in his 7 janams!🤣

Ha ha ha! So true!!! If he had a little idea that she would do this, he would slapped himself before even thinking about sending the chubby guy over to her. Now he must be having nightmares on the whole issue. I wish they show him having a nightmare in the show. Or may be one of the writers could write an one shot!!!
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
she is truly a complete package...
i just love her sooo much...
she is such a sweet girl, who cares for all and on the same time she is not a crying baby, she knows to give back when it needed...