RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hello friends..this id of mine is for ff's only..my most favourite actress is Ashika Bhatia..and i made her heroine in some of my ff'as in cgm forum...and i want to make a FF with her here too...no it  will not be so called love story as she is 13-14 only..but a story on likings can  be done...after cgm ended abruptly there are not much readers to read my stories hope here you read this story

ok in my cgm ff's i made Aashika heroine of my most favourite young chandragupta maurya..means Rushiraj Pawar..and i love to imagine them together..so m taking Rushiraj here too...though its not any romantic story..but a cute story of friendship,concerns,care,fight and beginning of likings

i am taking all parvarish casts in my ff..but my concentration will be on Ginny and her singing career...

i am also taking the boy who once was seen as dance partner of Ginny in drama sequence here too..and also Nitin Prabhat who was seen in the beginning of the show..and also Ginny's jelous friends..Koyel,Sam,Meenakshi etc

raavi-nitin and rocky-ash are couple here too..

so r u interested??

Edited by FairyDreams - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Looks interesting and Looking forward to this FF too dear. Do Start ur updates and put a suitable Name for this lovely FF.

-Ridz
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😉 waiting for your FF on ginny 😳plz do check my FF Honge juda na hum its based on all pavararish cast & many more characters  😆
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

😉 waiting for your FF on ginny 😳plz do check my FF Honge juda na hum its based on all pavararish cast & many more characters  😆

dear ur ff inspired me...that was my id through which i write ff's only..and this id is for interacting with people
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Character Sketch

Res
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool:) btw she's 15/16:)
Patrarekha thumbnail
yes from fb i knew she has crossed 15 ...but in some news in forum its said she is 12

don't know what is right
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Hey Aru, Looking forward to the FF, Update the character sketch and Chap 1 soon. Also give the FF a good name :) :)

-Ridz
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Hey Aru, Looking forward to the FF, Update the character sketch and Chap 1 soon. Also give the FF a good name :) :)

-Ridz

well i am a bit busy..still trying to update asap...
name has not yet decided..only one has come

Feelings : in a new way
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Okay! Thanks absolutely fine! take ur own time :) Wow! Nice Name, hun!