HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
its my new vm on shiv and parvati.

Edited by lucykaede - 22 August 2012 at 4:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new vm on shiv and parvati" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

malwica2

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Nice work dear  the compilation of scenes and background score is damn good though video quality can be better. Keep uploading more Tongue

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limraina

Nice work dear  the compilation of scenes and background score is damn good though video quality can be better. Keep uploading more Tongue

yes dear i know about the quality,my movie maker only produce 240p videos.i apologized for it in past.thank you for appreciating it though its not perfect.Embarrassed

Gopikaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.