Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ I'm Fariha πŸ˜†

All right, so poll does sound like a good idea, but we'd have to organize it in such a way that each character is given importance, right? PLUS, we might have to start it this week itself to have the compilations done by next week..
If that's a yes, then we can start on it 😳

yes.. as it is poll what kind of questions will be there ? discuss here or shall I PM u?
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

Cant we go ahead with the announcement right way? I mean if we plan to give all the three separate themes then we should go head now? What say? And if I have to choose between one of the three then I think I will choose the Khushi in arnav;s arms. But I would suggest we should do all the three i.e Khushi in Arnav's arms ;Arnav khushi hugs, Arnav khushi just kisses. We can spread the word through pms also no issues if the post is not made sticky. Siggy guys please suggest what you think about the whole thing? How should we take this forward? Any improvement required?

we can but the costume idea is going on right now. That's why I said 48th so everything is not going on together, making it harder for members to concentrate on one thing... If you want to start working on the layout of post, you can go ahead. We can put it up by Tuesday next week? Will the costume poll be done by that? 

(We don't have to get separate one's for 50th if we do this contest). yese, it can be one only. 

Let us brain storm some ideas guys. Lets come up with different ideas then we all can select one. What say? I agree with the bold part what about others?

Okay how about this... Costume poll is started this weekend and taken on till Tuesday afternoon, then we can post the OS/SS/FF contest and Siggy contest in one topic itself? And leave the announcement on till the whole week. After that, we'll continue to keep on reminding members by posting the thread link with the NL. 

How does that sound everyone? PLEASE reply so I can finalize..

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Okay how about this... Costume poll is started this weekend and taken on till Tuesday afternoon, then we can post the OS/SS/FF contest and Siggy contest in one topic itself? And leave the announcement on till the whole week. After that, we'll continue to keep on reminding members by posting the thread link with the NL. 

How does that sound everyone? PLEASE reply so I can finalize..

After that, we'll continue to keep on reminding members by posting the thread link with the NL. 

I didnot quite understand this line can you elaborate a little on this? rest sounds good. what about other members?

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
so the one that is going to be posted is 46th nl rite?
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
reporting and damn sorry for being so late :p

mailed this week's pic of the week already..

i love the poll idea :D

that's about it from me for now.. :P
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shobra, yep the one posting tomorrow would be 46th!
Koeli thumbnail
Just pasting one of the NL viewers comments

Originally posted by: Barundeewani19

Totally agree with u.. Hope mods do tat😳

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
@fristrain.. or @sara.. I sent my usual post to IPKKNDEntries last week and one imp PM also regarding something.. but I did not get any reply about that.. Whom should I send the mail again .. u 2? or will I wait for a reply from IPKKNDEntries?  give me advice , my that PM was important.. :)

@Appy   yeah.. If u see the NL it not only has a very good summary of the week.. but all the jelebi makers.. and their winning works.. It supposed to b enjoyed by all the forum wasis.. the amount of less comments tell that it is not  read by all of us.. I dont know why..

For me its a great idea to have news letter weekly separate for IPKKND .. and it should have a Special place e.g. Help topics r fixed on top .. So that all the previous NL 's link will remain there .. Its so easy.. like creations gallery, imp topics.. those remains fixed there.. I think its a valid suggestion..

I always felt everyone here is volunteering so they should at least be properly appreciated..
arisai thumbnail
The people I spoke to didn't realise that the Droolers were actually Newsletters, if you do collate all the past ones into one place, then I think it'd be a good idea to mention that it contains all the Newsletters :)

Also, not sure if this is more something you'd want to save for the 100th NL but maybe an 'ALL TIME BEST' from the beginning of the show through to now? I know I only do FF of the Week, but I could confer with others to decide what the forum's all time favourite is?