SwaRon OS: Allergic Love - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Nidhi,
just as am atm, lazy to hunt down shower fiasco, and also bringing this thread up, so u see I have given my feedback in this story too..

The Shower fiasco, was superbly written, and great, had the extreme romance thing, and enjoyed Rey part in it.

Just, am not much into bathroom romance, dunno why I find it odd, but brilliantly written...

So as promised gave my feedback.

Hope to see you around.

Madhura..

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago
👏👏👏

😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣

Bechara Swayam! Feeling sorry for him!!

👏
Nidhi... what was all this 🤣
i had a smile in my face all the while i read this OS..
had a good laugh while reading it..  some dialogues of Swayam were hilarious 🤣
i too hate cats... but of course not allergic like Swayam 😆
Cleopatra + Swayam = Swapatra 🤣 awesome selection of name

the best SwaRon (oopz SwaPatra) OS i have ever read.. 🤣 
Okies . Please don't hate me. I know I am a lazy lazy lazyyy arse and deserve to be kicked 

First of all toh a HUGE thank you for WRITING this. Swayam vs Sharon's psycho cat as an idea was merely foam on the surface of the ocean until you wrote it the way you did. THEN it became masterful storytelling.

From the way Swayam wakes up, happy and contented with life .. one that now to his sheer joy, Sharon is a part of. 

But with Sharon of course comes Sharon-Giri ... and Cleopatra was but a mere symbolism .. signifying all the crazies Young Master Shekhawat might have to deal with if its Sharon Raiprakash he plans on making home with !

In your story , Cleopatra is everybit as diabolical and vindictive as she was in my mind ...and that makes me sooo sooo happy 😆

And pooor pooor Swayam .. how his Majnu heart breaks when he finds himself at a position so much below the wretched feline on Sharon's list of priorities .. rude shock much !! Poor  Majnu Bwoyyy I go  🤣 imagining him clutching at his heart seeing Sharon being more worried about leaving Cleopatra alone at home than a wheezing-for-dear-life Swayam 🤣.

And its just SO nice to see this tender side of Sharon .. I mean towards Cleopatra .. not Swayam 😆

And that bit where she tells him she loves him .. using Cleopatra as a front .. I dunno if I should *Awww* like the happy phangurl I am or 🤣 at Cleopatra's indignance at being used for such purposes 🤣.

And dude .. SwaPatra got some serious.. Chemistry ! 🤪

Dear Lord .. WHAT a read  
P.S ppl .. the entire credit for the story goes to Nidhi for penning it down so perfectly, capturing just the right nuances in SwaRon AND SwaPatra. I had nothing more to do with this than mention a crazy idea in passing. She gave it life.. so kindly direct all your appreciation towards her . :)
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
ha ha ha... 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 
good one! 👏 😆 👏 😆