Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OK !

That update was scary K !
I mean, ya Arnav's scaring me ! So much of hate towards her, its not gonna do him any good is it ?
And neither is it doing her any good ! I just wish, and hope Khushi knows the name of their hotel ! Or atleast, has Nandini's number ! Cause Im having a very bad feeling after reading about her alone ! Or maybe, Im absolutely wrong, maybe she;d face it and come out braver, and Arnav might just feel bad !

And this update also brought a new part, Arnav is attracted to her !
And he hates that ! But other than the fact that he hates because she has invaded his privacy, why does he think she's a gold digger ? And if he thinks of her so low, just because she seems to be unaffected by him, then he needs to be slapped ! Im sorry, but yeah he does !

An amazing update K !
Waiting for more !
aafan thumbnail
Really, he dismissed the call?!!
Cannot believe it...
melonie thumbnail
Krani,

Beautiful update. Arnav is an *** I feel bad for Khushi. It's really difficult to adjust in a new place without help. At least he could send someone to help her get familiar with the city right and the way he cut her call makes so so mad.

Arnav is a very difficult man. Wonder what will make him change his attitude towards Khushi.

Please do cont soon.
-Risha- thumbnail
Something is going to go wrong with the poor girl, isn't it? 

Your story truly covers all the dynamics of their relationship that we saw in the actual story. I often used to find myself wondering what different people, especially Arnav was thinking and it's nice to read what I used to guess at.

This story is progressing beautifully. Well done!
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Right!! so here u r!! 

sweetheart do you have any idea for how long u have kept me stalking ur blog for updates!!?!?

i chanced a visit here through others post thats how i came accorss this ...

its ages that i read chap 21... and reading 22 and 23 brought back all the memories of old chaps... 

what too u so long?!?!?

anyways ... i am glad i caught up with u ... πŸ˜ƒ

awesome updates .,...

feel so so so sorry for Khushi!!! πŸ˜­

i wonder what the crude monster had in mind while disconnecting the call... oh well i am sure it will be panic time soon round the corner for this!!!

Just hope Khushi will be able to come outta this mess soon!!! and live a dignified life!!! 

Hate u ASR!! argggh!!

~P
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey krani
Though I'm active on IF but I didn't know abt the whole fiasco until I read ur note. It's terrible if u ask me but I'm glad u Didnt discontinue or remove this story right away and ill be all up if u move it to a blog.
Now coming to the story. I'm a little confused. How is arnav so confident and sure in his judgement abt khushi being a gold-digger? Is it just coz of his past or did something happen regarding khushi which forces him to believe so?
I'm sure khushi is in some kind of trouble and that's why he called arnav coz she is too self-respecting and strong to call him for trivial matters
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay!! Finally an update...
That was amazing!!!
Great update!
I liked khushi being stubborn take that mr arrogant:D
He's attracted to her...and that makes him
Angry...
He cancelled her call I hope she's doing fine...:)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome! Loved the part! Please please please pdate asap!
This is too good and im loving where this is going... Atleast make arnav realize she aint a gold digger? 😳
kkgs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why arnav is so heartless to her why so sad poor khushi alone in a new country hope she is fine even arnav discnect her call
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So here I am again.  I'm a reader and so not silent at that! πŸ˜‰ I just don't like Arnav. He's a jerk; plain and simple.  What about this girl would make him think she is a gold-digger?  She doesn't even understand the worth of the money she has with her.  I bet she never even used a credit card.  For him to cut her call, reminds me of my earlier question:  Why would any girl love a man like this? He admits he wants her, but tries to hate her, without even giving her a chance.  Jerk.
But nice chapter.