Fan Fictions

(ArHi FF)Arranged Marriage Thd-3 New thread Pg-163 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 172

chetanahooda

chetanahooda

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
resWink

Oh I am a stalker..it's official! Embarrassed

Edited:

Okay maybe i am presuming a lot, but he was looking at her lips!!! I stopped their and read it twice..Tongue

So Australia it is, huh? Me likey!Big smile

Yaar apne Shyam ko Creepwa na banao...he has started to give me the creeps already...each time I read this I think..now he'll make a move on her, she'll rebuff, but Arnav is yet to trust her- maybe sexually attracted to her by then- but not totally sure of her and will probably hate her even more than he does now...even if this does happen please don't let Khushi be a doormat then, pardha fash fata hi fat kar dena!

Love
Chetana.

Edited by chetanahooda - 22 August 2012 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(ArHi FF)Arranged Marriage Thd-3 New thread Pg-163 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Res!!

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Ress

Kishmish

IF-Dazzler

Kishmish

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Sometimes stalking pays ... hehehe ...

Loved the update ... and specially the quote from Pride and Prejudice ... very appropriate for our Arnav  ... 

Nani is a gem so loving and understanding ... love the equation between Nani and Khushi ... and really hope that she puts her foot down and sends them for their honeymoon ... 
Lagta hai Arnav bitwa ka Dil office mien nahi laga Khushi ke bina ... LOL  so that's why the command to come to office today ... and can't seem to keep his eyes off her ... 
Shyam grosses me out ... is trying to be sweeter than honey to Khushi ... wonder what he is upto ??? 

Edited by Kishmish - 23 August 2012 at 7:58am

Krani

daydreamerr

daydreamerr

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
EEEK CONGRATULATIONS!!
And I can't believe I've not told you this before but OMFG Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham is my favourite film everrr which makes me instantly LOVE your trailer, which by the way very well constructed.
AND I just read the Pride and Prejudice paragraph at the start and now literally have the biggest smile on my face ever. That is legit one of my favourite parts of P&P ever!
Dude it's like you just KNOW me! LOL
Anyways, UPDATEEE!!
Okay I'm going to read and then comment. *excitement!!*

Krani

amritab

amritab

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey!  I found the quote you chose from pride and Prejudice so apropos - Arnav and Darcy are quite similar are they not? Darcy's initial dismissal of Elizabeth and then his gradual softening toward her, ultimately falling in love with her - and of course unable to express any of that to her without also insulting her in the process - all of that is so similar to Arnav.  His attraction toward Khushi is growing, but his hate and prejudice toward her is stifling that very same attraction - and yet he is taking small steps to try and reach her, showing his concern in a very Arnav way.  It is after all not surprising what a "pair of fine eyes" can inspire ;)

as to shyam, I don't know if it's my prejudice from the show - but your Shyam is making me a little uneasy - Khushi is too trusting of him and he seems to be paying her a lot of attention - and this is based on a few chapters, not just this one.  I of course could be reading it all wrong - please do tell me if that's the case.

Krani

tanya_vi

Goldie

tanya_vi

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
A well deserved Thread 3..Congrats!! Beautifully written update.Good to see the lil' changes in Arnav's behaviour.Waiting to read more..

Krani

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
awesome update

Krani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top