Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(ArHi FF)Arranged Marriage Thd-3 New thread Pg-163 (Page 130)

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Waiting ... LOL  for whenever you are ready to continue ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Note (especially for silent readers)

Hey guys, this is another note - sorry for all the notes that have been coming your way, but I just thought of posting another note to communicate to the readers. 

Okay, so not sure whether you guys heard/read it or not, but a recent event just took place on I-F where a silent reader abused a writer on this forum who goes by the name V323. She has written some wonderful stories, but due to her stories getting plagiarised, she moved all her stuff to a restricted blog where she only allowed the people who commented regularly to read. 

This silent reader had been PM-ing her for the link and then resorted to make a thread where she labelled V as a 'rabid bitch'. 
Needless to say that thread got shut down quickly, and V has left this forum for good, unfortunately. 

Now coming to the point of this note. 

I understand that there are a lot of silent readers for this story. Every now and then one of them breaks their silence, and that causes me to rejoice. However the recent events that have occurred has made me sorta realise that a lot of the silent readers do not really have that much respect for the writer. 

V is not the only one who has been bombarded with such PMs, a lot of other writers who shifted were also bombarded with such PMs from silent readers. 

I am all for having silent readers as I understand that my story probably does not compel or move them enough to comment, or that they are waiting to see how the story progresses before they decide to become a regular reader and commenter. And I'd rather that the reader does not feel forced to comment on everything - as I know how much that sucks. 

However I guess after the recent fiasco, I have become a bit wary of them. Hence, this is just to clarify, that if in the future - ever - I decide to shift my stuff to a private blog, only a handful regular commenters/readers will be able to access it. 

This is not my way of getting more comments. Please try to understand, that I have never been bothered about that. I have a story that gets a measly 5 comments per chapter, but I still write and update that. 

My point of this note is that if the silent readers (not all) do not have respect for the writer, why should the writer respect them? 
I understand that I am generalising all silent readers into that category, however I have never been this surprised and disturbed by a reader other than what I saw happened on the Fan Fiction forum. 

Also the silent reader that abused my friend, had also plagiarised her story, before quickly editing it out as she realised she may be caught. 

Now this is another thing that makes me worried - I sincerely hope that the readers of this story do not plagiarise any of my work. 
This is also my request to the readers - if you see my work anywhere else, please let me know. Google seems to hate me and never shows up any of my stories - not even the ones on I-F. 

Coming to the final point - I am not having a go at all the silent readers. I understand their reasons for remaining silent, and I wait for the day when my parts will move you enough to break the silence. This note was not to garner more comments, because as I have pointed out before, while they make me jump up and down in joy, I will still write for the readers who have stuck by me through everything. 
This note was just to let out my anger and disgust at what had happened - and to let those silent readers, who think it's my duty to provide them with my story, or links to the blog if I take it private, know that I write for my own pleasure, I write to let my creativity run wild and I write to keep the spark of IPKKND alive.

Thanks for listening to my rant/note. 

I shall be updating really soon :)

~K

Edited by Krani - 18 November 2012 at 9:02pm

The following 177 member(s) liked the above post:

bertmysteriousmeralmaulafarha451288suja10.Morni.SoniaGhafoorsaAmaRiumthepelicanmaryam0993Factitioussunaina.999RAEENAangel0747lakhi_mnmilunteriaahateinAkihdiraarshiraigalina-mseaseaN9mahnoormalikHeartappleg17jasTheoryPersonbluey001cuppycake11Potatoefreakarshiiipkkndanu41982staryeyesPriyasha890sweetfairy007sandani12sweetgurldeeptiArnavKiKhushideuthisweatmangoMahika24paaskhannaSilvergirlDee-anumaddurikashforlifexmohini_agarwalb.sandhubutterfly06DevilwaysrusticreetsoniachammuArmelahatathbristiSuchita2012sumalizoyadarkrosedisha7PeoniaElenaElenormssjsman2195PlovesArshipri3lovesamspriyanka09sval000shona-liTRND86nishkkaSaraPhoenixipkkndlovebarunxoxoritzzziilove14356ssafdarlasya123praj.shrishAyaat1216MidnightReadergracefultulikaava23fatim28crazzychipsvannSwty_arshionlykiran0kumariniharika111PriyaJoshi678arshi_sonaanupmMahrunLuckyPMsRithuDSGreyasrship13--BumbleBee--ifsaal044Lazy_Beansskshows_fangirlashi.1sini1234fatima2603crazymg.04BecsShweta1691poolovesarnavswati-89Roshkolovemusicrockinggirl5arnavbarunmeghnasJuicee_Sushievidya.sanjaymsmarple..Kritz..annabundercoverhappysamster03Nmyraneverbeforeteri_susansweet_5inajnar_G1234_bushrayouRozy77Anamika100Dhara_ssupriya.arshiarshiyanadevsum-Shobhu21-aditi07Desai09Kittya_Cullensmiley-shineymomb24emistrymoomin4455roshaansrain10P4rveen12IronButterflyrakenduvadanakclovearshimahrusweetyPdroverjisaAnupama.refloratedCrazy_soulAnarocksick-Raichu-pavi1KishmishJerryTheMousezafiabikacaskerparu_roxprpk525melonierocking meenu..kashish..serialwatcher16AudiwaliaEthereal-Pathmuffins2wafflesChitraFFAYKHAN29SamiyaIPKKNDARS24rulamaranogilljtmbarunnikita_88mishti_17princessunaradumasMysticRiver

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I am new to IF, and also the IPKKND forum. I have just started reading FF's of Arnav and Khushi. And, I came across your VM a few days ago on Barun Sobti..Smile..and I commented on that, as it moved me to tears. But coming back to you, I just came across your FF yesterday, as after watching your VM, I truly wanted to see if you did write any FF's on Arhi. And, I  wasn't disappointed to see that you have written FF's. It will take me a while to catch up with yours, but I will surely comment from here on now, as I am taking time to remember names and the FF's that all the wonderful writers have written. So please, continue with your writing. And, I personally I love FF's on arranged marriages in general. It is different from others, as there the whole journey is so beautiful..Please do continue...Smile

Edited by nikita59 - 18 November 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona136Krani

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Oh i m sorry if u feel like this ... Actually i m not a silent reader but bit inactive due to my studies it my 3rd sem nd next one is finale thats makes really busy... But i make sure i'll comment ...

Krani

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with you and a writer deserves all respects from a reader .
They sure need the motivation and encouragement to carry on with their writing.I am always against plagiarism.I saw the pathetic post related to V3 and felt very bad.I am a follower of her stories too.
Hope you will not face any such problems and will continue to stay at the forum and entertain us as always:)

Krani

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Your ranting is totally justified.i saw that post against v..though i havnt read any of her works,i fail to understand how in the world the reader abused her inflicting as if its her duty to provide links..anyways,i m a reader of this fic,it thrills me to no end,m not on your buddy list,though i hav been regularly commenting since the time iv startd reading this..
Okay so! I hope everything is fine now and the story comes out from that short hiatus.;) :)

Krani

shaz007 Goldie
shaz007
shaz007

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I do understand how you and other lovely writers like you all go through Cry. I am also one of the silent ones but not  because I dont enjoy reading your stories it's just that it's part of my nature. I do comment at times only and hope you can bear with a reader like me. 

You are a wonderful writer and As usual am Waiting for the next update dear Wink

Krani

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for V123 for whatever happened

Nobody compels anyone to read the FFs. If they like it they can otherwise no. Coming to commenting part, i know how much effort is required from the writer's side to think a plot, write it in a way that satisfies the readers. So it's our minimum responsibility to spend two mins of our time to comment. I dont know why people say they are busy. If so how come they are able to read the entire update by spending some 10 mins.

I am with you. I promise to comment on every update in a constructive way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSYDKrani

Go to top