(ArHi FF)Arranged Marriage Thd-3 New thread Pg-163 - Page 87

Posted: 11 years ago
When are you next updating?
Oh no! ! :(

But I hope everything sorts out for you soon!
See ya back soon :D

-V-
Sorry to hear that, but thoughts & prayers are with you for a quick resolve!!!

Take care & come back when you can hun!

Sxxx
Hope ur problems get solved soon so i can continue readin this awesome story :)
Woowww...Superb FF..just love it...Plz dont go...u have to update..
Waiting ... πŸ˜†  for whenever you are ready to continue ... 
Note (especially for silent readers)

Hey guys, this is another note - sorry for all the notes that have been coming your way, but I just thought of posting another note to communicate to the readers. 

Okay, so not sure whether you guys heard/read it or not, but a recent event just took place on I-F where a silent reader abused a writer on this forum who goes by the name V323. She has written some wonderful stories, but due to her stories getting plagiarised, she moved all her stuff to a restricted blog where she only allowed the people who commented regularly to read. 

This silent reader had been PM-ing her for the link and then resorted to make a thread where she labelled V as a 'rabid bitch'. 
Needless to say that thread got shut down quickly, and V has left this forum for good, unfortunately. 

Now coming to the point of this note. 

I understand that there are a lot of silent readers for this story. Every now and then one of them breaks their silence, and that causes me to rejoice. However the recent events that have occurred has made me sorta realise that a lot of the silent readers do not really have that much respect for the writer. 

V is not the only one who has been bombarded with such PMs, a lot of other writers who shifted were also bombarded with such PMs from silent readers. 

I am all for having silent readers as I understand that my story probably does not compel or move them enough to comment, or that they are waiting to see how the story progresses before they decide to become a regular reader and commenter. And I'd rather that the reader does not feel forced to comment on everything - as I know how much that sucks. 

However I guess after the recent fiasco, I have become a bit wary of them. Hence, this is just to clarify, that if in the future - ever - I decide to shift my stuff to a private blog, only a handful regular commenters/readers will be able to access it. 

This is not my way of getting more comments. Please try to understand, that I have never been bothered about that. I have a story that gets a measly 5 comments per chapter, but I still write and update that. 

My point of this note is that if the silent readers (not all) do not have respect for the writer, why should the writer respect them? 
I understand that I am generalising all silent readers into that category, however I have never been this surprised and disturbed by a reader other than what I saw happened on the Fan Fiction forum. 

Also the silent reader that abused my friend, had also plagiarised her story, before quickly editing it out as she realised she may be caught. 

Now this is another thing that makes me worried - I sincerely hope that the readers of this story do not plagiarise any of my work. 
This is also my request to the readers - if you see my work anywhere else, please let me know. Google seems to hate me and never shows up any of my stories - not even the ones on I-F. 

Coming to the final point - I am not having a go at all the silent readers. I understand their reasons for remaining silent, and I wait for the day when my parts will move you enough to break the silence. This note was not to garner more comments, because as I have pointed out before, while they make me jump up and down in joy, I will still write for the readers who have stuck by me through everything. 
This note was just to let out my anger and disgust at what had happened - and to let those silent readers, who think it's my duty to provide them with my story, or links to the blog if I take it private, know that I write for my own pleasure, I write to let my creativity run wild and I write to keep the spark of IPKKND alive.

Thanks for listening to my rant/note. 

I shall be updating really soon :)

~K

Edited by Krani - 11 years ago
I am new to IF, and also the IPKKND forum. I have just started reading FF's of Arnav and Khushi. And, I came across your VM a few days ago on Barun Sobti..😊..and I commented on that, as it moved me to tears. But coming back to you, I just came across your FF yesterday, as after watching your VM, I truly wanted to see if you did write any FF's on Arhi. And, I  wasn't disappointed to see that you have written FF's. It will take me a while to catch up with yours, but I will surely comment from here on now, as I am taking time to remember names and the FF's that all the wonderful writers have written. So please, continue with your writing. And, I personally I love FF's on arranged marriages in general. It is different from others, as there the whole journey is so beautiful..Please do continue...😊 Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
Oh i m sorry if u feel like this ... Actually i m not a silent reader but bit inactive due to my studies it my 3rd sem nd next one is finale thats makes really busy... But i make sure i'll comment ...
I agree with you and a writer deserves all respects from a reader .
They sure need the motivation and encouragement to carry on with their writing.I am always against plagiarism.I saw the pathetic post related to V3 and felt very bad.I am a follower of her stories too.
Hope you will not face any such problems and will continue to stay at the forum and entertain us as always:)