Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkijalebi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread Krani. Thoroughly deserved and I loved the chapter! You can see a little change in Arnav. Is it just me or does Shyam creep anyone else out. Cannot wait for more!
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so now that nani declared that arnav has a kind soul, he seems to be taking toddler steps into being a kind person...

loved the update.

congratulations on the  new thread
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
arnav's is attracted to khusi...yes i can see that happening!

for good or bad all i see is that arnav is fighting it hard to resist it,shut off his fluctuating,pendulum like thoughts disturbing him , taking away his sanity...he's unfortunately according to him falling hard and headoverheels for khusi...ahh its going to be an intriguing journey after all!

exchanging those weird glares, hard staring sessions, heated glances, the incapibilty to take his eyes off her- that's perfectly the signs of love.

khusi is as calm and carrying out her responsibilities with ease...nani she's one lovely lady,clever, wise and experienced...love her in this update!

the small chat b/w nani and khusi - that was one hell of a beautiful writing.

ps update soon...cant wait to find what next:)

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Great chapter of my favorite FF . Loved it.
Update soon please. Love this ff too much. Thanks
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First of all congratulations on thread 3! Woohoo this story and your writing definetely deserved it :) now moving on to the update, i dont know why but shyam seems like a creep. I dont have a good feeling about him. What i do have a good feeling about is NK! Cant wait for his entry :D ill be waiting for your next update restlessly LoL
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!!

do i see arnav starting to care πŸ˜ƒ
Dreamcatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for thread 3...enjoying the story so far and waiting for next update...thanks!
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread! :)
nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update, it was nice to see a little concern from Arnav's side. Is Shyam the bad guy in this FF, cuz he somehow gives me the creeps even when he's being nice. 
I really really can't wait for things to change between Arnav and Khushi, the more slower the more exciting it'll be for this concept, I'm loving how you show the small changes so well and give a vivid picture of the hidden concern and care Arnav has. πŸ˜ƒ