Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Guys,,,

Most of the members few days back felt when will KKG get importance  in ASR's life and why is she not given more imp than Anjali..Please read on its gonna happen...

I have never seen a fool like Anjali..She is fit for this prverb:

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE SHE HATES IT
THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES...

I was pretty confident from beginning its anjali who is helping CREEPWA AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryas she has through knowledge of RM compared to Dadi...

This fool does nt know she is digging her own grave...She is helping her so called foolish , money minded and cruel husband Shyam..who falls in this bracket

He made a pit - He determined the destruction of David. He laid his plans with much artifice; he executed them with zeal and diligence; and when he had, as he supposed, the grave of David digged, he fell into it himself!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

She does nt know her husband is making plans to kill her and harm her unborn baby..

If u see ASR will be broken down completely when he knows what hid di has done in his life..for him she was like his ma.whom he has lost when he was 14 yrs old...and i really feel bad for ASR that he is being cheated by someone whom he loves more than his life...Khushi will really play a mjor role as ASR will nt shout at his Di but will surely start to distance himself frm herCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...It will KKG who will bring them together...I am sure ASR will not forgiuve his di easily...But KKG will make sure that ASR forgives her accept her in his life...

I end my post by this proverb :

Sensible people control their temper;
they earn respect by overlooking wrongs.

This saying is perfect for ASR as far as  Anjali is concerned...

Do post ur comments...Waiting for ur replies...

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd159edward420kash4ARrocksSuchita2012NeeludhakdhakgirlpkpkpkAce11cagirl-Chocolate-Angel-GirlshiningstarzShivani.zahrazarKMH-NASHAabraxosRareAngelborregsamin6swetha_chsreemeeramozart66ashred12srijaaa127--Yashi--1yyy2krish3shagun_sarunphillips_2909-ElmoFuj-.ProperPatola.chotte097MrDarcyfankrikumar.91chocobrowniesSenorita SanayarushshriFazila~rima-SweetJasmine-asrcraze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anjali is betraying ASR---Peep in..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BornThisWay

IF-Stunnerz

BornThisWay

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Anjali will have to pay for her sins...she is cheating a brother who destroyed his own life for her happiness...& the time is not far when Anjali will have no one beside her...poor ASR..Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani.zahrazarluckyarnavRareAngelSaraJLKMH-NASHAMrDarcyfanFazila~

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
nice post

.ProperPatola.

IF-Sizzlerz

.ProperPatola.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Exactly! i fully agree with you

I dont understand how can she lie to her own brother and help that creepwa who she herself saw her brother kicked out of the house

doesn't she understand that ASR was trying to protect her and shes again going into maut ka khun

She was saying "hamare chote, chote nahi rahe" ... is she being the same Di that Arnav adores, respects, trusts and loves so much??...

It will be horrble to see when ASR finds his Di has lied to him...and yes as you said KKGSR will play a big role in this!! Smile

Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 22 August 2012 at 2:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani.shai77zahrazarRareAngelKMH-NASHAbijiliMrDarcyfanFazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
This will happen...shyam will create a rift b/w them...yes Aranv will be heart broken...but im glad he will have khushi on his side by then so he wont be alone...They say some ppl learn the hard way...so shyam li will...

N shyam is also using her cc...cool...

Gr8 post Smile

Edited by Fazila~ - 22 August 2012 at 2:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarShivani.RareAngelKMH-NASHAMrDarcyfan.ProperPatola.

zahrazar

zahrazar

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
great post, i feel that too that Arnav will feel betrayed and be lost like a little boy when he will know that his sister is seeing her husband( who kidnap him and almost kill him)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelMrDarcyfanFazila~

-ElmoFuj-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Im sure shes going to get arnav in deep trouble but im glad ArHi are in this together atleast

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani.zahrazarRareAngelMrDarcyfan.ProperPatola.Fazila~

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Nt only ASR bt da remaining members in RM also keep distance frm Anji wen da truth out..i guess Khushi will stood with both Arnav n Anji.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelMrDarcyfanFazila~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top