Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Arre, abhi itna tenson mat lo partner.. Its just a start.. This track is still long way to go..
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

man...  I felt like killing the CV's for the Precap.. But the promo calmed me down... The Ram in rain and Priya thinking of him wala... 

Yaar do u know.. Pooja n Rajat will get engaged & at that time Ram will come to know that pooja is alive ! 
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D4BALH

Arre, abhi itna tenson mat lo partner.. Its just a start.. This track is still long way to go..

Bas ab BP ki goli khaani padegi partner !
aditi_34 thumbnail
A vry gud thought pinky..even i wonder dat had it been smthng in reality, v all vud hav wanted a person lyk ram to move ahead in lyf after 5 yrs of pining fr a dead wife.n even priya to go vid a man who mite luv her equally n enjoy all comforts of life safely.but love in former n absence of luv in latter prevent dem frm doing so. All dese years,i hav watched many soaps,but honestly fr d first tym i hav cum across a couple dat r soo much in love wid each odr dat time n distance even,fail as a balm to dre broken hearts.where one is ready to take up any difficulty just to provide peace to d soul of his beloved,has completely changed himself infact he is practically living her in every second of his lyf,even after 5 long years of her apparent demise.there v hav her,who was all ready to sacrifice 14 big years of her lyf to see him safe n now is living detached frm every relation,just to ironically c him move on. No one else,dey truly deserve to b vid each odr SOOON.