Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Chorro has MEHENDI?😲  Yeh Fevikol ko kya hua?  Guys can do Mehendi?🤣  Is this norm?

Were Guests present at ashantivaan?

Anjana in Rajasthan the grooms also wear mehendi in some case the mehendi is quite detailed too... I have many Marwadi friends and hence have seen it.
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Khushi for WU🤗

Subah ki shuruwat itane meethi khabar se. Kaan tript ho gaye 😆

Gauri got SLAP!!!🥳

Anandi has Shiv's name in her mehandi😳☺️.
Shiv is putting Anandi's name in mehandi???😲😲 Seriously kadak kadak collector putting mehandi on his hand????🤣🤣🤣
andv thumbnail
Tho rajdhani express ne already news flash kiya that kya 😆? I saw Priya's thread first.

Great news. I hope this was in front of all the wedding guests. That would have been even more dhamakedar. can't wait for the episode to be aired. But if anyone finds the link pl post it.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Vamita & Anita -  I never attended weddings in India during the time I spent there...Mehendi is definitely not a Bengali thing for neither men nor women.  Good to know... hahahaha I can make guy get Henna tattoo if i ever jump into the institution...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haan anita..this time priya was 1st..i just noticed that😆

about the promo...i still think...very bad timing😒

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo. Looks like Jagya is still angry with for the Vibhuti nonsense. 
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx.. bechari gauri..😆 vaise in retrun if she slaps him bck tou..aaj ni modern nari..😆

mehndi wow!! SHIVJI..🤪 vaise kya boys ke mehndi lagti hai..nyways ill enjoy drooling over Shiv☺️
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Now this aspect of Jagya is definitely predictable.When he left A for G he blamed A and family.When he is leaving G he is blaming G.
He is nadaan bachcha.
Was Shiv sharmaoing?

srijay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is there a link for this promo .. too eager cant wait 
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

haan anita..this time priya was 1st..i just noticed that😆

about the promo...i still think...very bad timing😒

Tension mat le re khusi, A will marry only and only Shiv. This may only be a way to make J feel the same pain that A felt seeing him with G. J ke baare mein kuch bhi predict nahi kar sakte. He can go either way, either come only to reunite with his family or seeing A going to get married to someone else become jealous and not want her to be happy. But A and Shiv will not change their stand don't worry.