BEST SCENE...TILL DATE. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sigmundfreud

sigmundfreud

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
hmmm.. nice topic.. for me it will be the one where arjun ne ria k kaan mein uss shaadi wale ghar mein kuch kaha.. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniamushiroxxmeghasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST SCENE...TILL DATE. (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
My favt scene is ariya intro scene..their fight i like it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxmeghasingh

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Wow lots of scenes with different impact all the time. I like any small scene between them but favorite was the their intro to each other, what a way to meet and the eyelock at the end was sizziling, and my second favorite scene is Riya in pink dress in the honor killing episode. The way she holds out her hand for him to help her but he just looks straight at her.

Very nice topic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxmeghasingh

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hmmm... its very hard to choose bcuz personally all of dem are mind-blowing... Well if i hav 2 choose i wud choose da one wer she tells him that she wishes to be a officer like him and a very tiny smile on his face after hearing dat!!!! Also the hair pin waliscene was also gud...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

modhu12

Groupbie

modhu12

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Personally for me I believe the best scene (even though all the scenes are great! Big smile ) was when Riya had tears in her eyes nd arjun was mad at her but he stopped nd turned around to stare t her for maybe 5 seconds. In that moment I realized that both of them are carrying so much pain that the other will only understand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqua_marinemushiroxxmeghasingh

poojdc87

poojdc87

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!! All of these scenes were so good!! 

My favorite is either when Riya flirts with that guy to get those official papers or during the wedding when Arjun tells her he wants those keys! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.