jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well

The new promo, like I had predicted some time back (purab would catch jassi and Armaan enjoying a moment).

Armaan and jassi are enjoying thier last date and they are shown laughing, meanwhile jassi's voice over is saying something about life as to you never know what happens when in life etc!!

And I guess they are having Pani poori's or Gol Gappa's πŸ˜•. And just then a guy in a white car far away sees them enjoying this moment. Its purab, and he looks real real sad πŸ˜’. and the narrator's voice over say 'Purab apni zindagi ke is mode pe kya karega' Or something like that.

It was really sad , Now what would a guy do if his would be is enjoying pani poori on a street with someone he knows was her past love.

If this really happens as shown in the promo, then I guess its done, the triangle is dead. the only thing remaining to be seen is now how they bury it🀒 

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal thumbnail

Ohh whyy does thiss alwayssssssssssssss happen to purabbbbbbbbbb 😭   😭    😭 

im realllyy upset noww, jassi is dating two men at a timeeeeeeeeee πŸ‘ Go jassi and im sure in the end of the day u will be alll aloneeeeeeeeee andd purab and armaan bothhh will leavee uuu !! I cant stand her nowwwwww miss jasmeetttttt waliiiiiaaaaa , just think how happy her parentss are and how exited they are but nowww it will be all over as cozz of purabss sacrificing natureeeeee he will tell jassi to go with armaannnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have only one word for her "looser"
alliha thumbnail
WOAH are u serious???? i feel bad for purab....but im happy for armaan and jassi
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lagta hai poorub ka bad luck hi kharaab hai
KK_lassi thumbnail
uska ggoodluck bhi kuch jyada achchca nahi.. shaddi nahi hui, ab ho rahi hai, wo bhi jassi se, itne nakhre khakhe, aur end mein aisa!!!!!!!!!1