Saas Bina Sasuraal

This show going down like crazy .. Disappointing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

teazerboy

Groupbie

teazerboy

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Everyday this show is touching it's lowest level ... it's getting stupid and boring ... looks like this show is going to shutdown with bad note .. Disappointing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07heart1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show going down like crazy .. Disappointing" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abc113

abc113

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
The show has steered itself in a direction where I can't follow it anymore. What I like to call as "MY SBS" is no more visible to me, so sad that the show is ending on a sour note for me. Would prefer to watch older episodes and remember SBS the way I would like to...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08pujli07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top