ARHI FF: Master Class: Thread 2...part 32 thread 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my darlings...welcome to thread 2 of Master Class!! I really didnt expect to be writing so many chapters when I started this story, but, I do admit...I'm having a blast!  If you are new to this story, then here's a link to thread 1:

Part 20

** I was listening to this song as I wrote this chapter... I'd highly recommend listening to it as you read chapter 20.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwmsxKJpCw4[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi was very conscious of Arnav standing beside her. He was such an enigma and she was no better at understanding him today then she had been a week ago. But she knew full well something was changing between the two of them. He had admitted it too.

She turned around. Arnav looked into her eyes. He knew instantly that she knew exactly what was on his mind as he began to lean in. The question was: would she stop him?

Khushi watched as his face descended towards her until she could do nothing but stare into his chocolate brown eyes. He stopped. There was a silent question there. The ball was in her court. He was giving her the power to make the call. Her eyes drifted from his eyes down to his lips. He parted them slightly as his tongue darted out to moisten his lips. Try as she might, she couldn't look away. One kiss, that's all... it's not going to cause any harm...just lean forward...

She gave in to the voice.

Her lips grazed his. The first brush lasted a split second. She pulled away and looked at him. His eyes were open, watching her. She placed the palms of her hands flat against his chest and leaned in again. This time her lips were fully against his and they stayed there.

Arnav couldn't believe it. Khushi Kumari Gupta was kissing him. He smiled against her lips. And then he took the lead.

This was better than landing a lifetime supply of jaleebis from Chandu Halwai thought Khushi distractedly. But there was a problem, she wanted...no she NEEDED him to be closer to her and seal the gap between their bodies. She fought the urge to hold to pull him even closer. He must read her mind; his hands slid around her waist and then glided down over her hips, moving her even closer to him. Her lips parted as she tried to steal a breath without breaking their contact and his sneaky tongue slid into her mouth and then just as quickly he pulled away, opening his eyes, staring down at her. Her breathing was erratic, her pulse racing. His was the same. Arnav leaned down, his stubble grazing her neck as he traced the line down from her ear to her jugular vein with his tongue.He raised his head and moved back. Her eyes were closed, her long lashes were lying against her flushed cheeks.

His voice emerged as a husky growl. 'Are you ok Khushi?'  Her lashes lifted and Khushi looked into his eyes, her tongue darting out to wet her swollen lips. She could taste him; he was a blend of red wine, strawberry cheesecake and a flavour that she could only categories as uniquely Arnav Singh Raizada. She closed her eyes again, trying desperately to gather her scattered wits.

'I..I'm'you and I..I don't know what to do,' she whispered, her fear, confusion, desire all clearly displayed for him in her eyes.

He raised his head, his hands cupping her cheeks, his eyes mirroring some of her emotions as they met hers.

He really couldn't help it. Arnav bent down again and brushed his lips against hers softly.

Arnav slowly he drew back, bent down and picked up her keycard from the floor. He moved in front of her, inserting it into the reader and opened the door. He held it open, wordlessly directing her in, her eyes were locked into his. She moved past him and they both stepped into her room.

Arnav shut the door and walked to her. She stood with her back to him, her hands tangled in the dupatta. Arnav stopped behind her. His torso lay flush against her back. His hands slid around her waist gliding against the delicate netting of the anarkali.

She could feel every inch of him behind her. He was built like a solid wall of muscle.  It was strange being held by him as he enveloped her tiny frame into his body. His face brushed the side of her head as he leaned more into her, his breath brushing against her. His hands splayed over her belly.

'Khushi, I know you are scared and a bit confused about everything so I think it's time we talked about what's happening between you and me,' he whispered into her ear.

She tried to turn around to look at him but he tightened his arms around her even more. His heart thundered steadily behind her. How could he be so calm about this?

'Here's what we are going to do Khushi. Tomorrow after the conference, we are going to go out on a real date. Just you and me. We're going talk about what you want from this and what I want. And then we are going to work out a way forward. Deal?'

Khushi didn't even realise she had been holding her breath until he asked his question. Did she want to do this? A relationship with anyone, much else with Arnav Singh Raizada hadn't featured anywhere in her plans. Getting Jaleebi Junction up and running and restoring her babuji's health was all that had consumed her every waking moment. And now, here she was in Arnav Singh Raizada's arms considering a discussion about possibly being with him. Could she make both things work?  The fact this question had arisen in her mind cleared one doubt ' she did want him. Despite all his rakshas like tendencies, there was something about him and like a moth to a flame, she had this indescribable urge to be near him, to explore him, to decode and understand him and more importantly to see if he understood her. That last thought was the decision clincher.

Arnav waited for her answer, at this point he was happy just experience the novel sensation of holding her close. Khushi placed her hands on his. He felt her inhale and exhale slowly.

'Ok Arnav-ji. I...I'm willing to.. I mean..yes, we can talk about it,' she whispered.

Arnav smiled into her hair, breathing in her unique scent...'raspberries?' he whispered. Khushi smiled...'nope...strawberry scented shampoo.' It was a random question, but Arnav had succeeded in lightening the mood and getting her to smile.

He slowly turned her around keeping her enclosed within the band formed by his arms. She didn't quite know what to do, so Khushi stared at his red tie instead. Arnav leaned his forehead against hers, 'I think we should go to bed now,' he whispered. Khushi's head shot up and Arnav chuckled 'separately,' he said.

He leaned down and brushed his lips against her cheek 'Get some sleep Ms Gupta, I'll see you at 8:30am in foyer...goodnight...' he said as he let her go, turned around and walked out of room, leaving a slightly bewildered but smiling Khushi Kumari Gupta behind.

An ENTIRE chapter dedicated to the...

...did it live up to your expectations?

Naina 😳 😳

Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
congrats on the new thread...owsume update...awww dey kissed...Edited by SaniyaBano - 11 years ago
i came across your ff by accident and have just read it all in one go!!

you sooo did this chapter justice, great writing! am loving the tenderness arnav is showing khushi, really sweet! looking forward to see what happens next!

oh and congrats on new thread!
heyy just read this chapter loved the last line lmao!

and congrats on the second thread :D
Thanks for the update. I so look forward to your updates with the greatest of anticipation and check my mail box just for your PM! Thank-you so much, and it's never too early for me (no pressure or offense!) tfs your writing with me. Great, awesome piece of writing. Intrigued!! Can't wait for the next installment!
👏
res

edit
congrts 4 d new thread
very well written...
beautiful update...
am so excited 4 d nxt part...
amazin update
tanx 4 d pm...
update soon
Edited by kamalapushpa - 11 years ago
Awww they kissed!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say thank you for giving us a real ...SOLID kiss... and the ball was in Khushi's court and she didn't run and hide... I can't tell you how much I'm liking this story... do continue... and quickly... Edited by S003 - 11 years ago
I love the way everything is progressing!! I'm glad you didn't h e them get lost in the moment and make love. Instead they're taking it slow and going on a date! A DATE!! So cute!! Thanks for the PM!!
sweet

does he ever ask her why she didn't bring jalebi junction at the dinner?  I thin he needs to know her reasoning for not doing so.