Help Plz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hir_mah

Groupbie

hir_mah

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Hey guys
I have been off from SBS for quiet a long time,,,can u Plz update me with the current track? Who is the new girl and what's the story?
Thanks,
x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Plz" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Ok so Smiley (Rubina Dilaik) is Toasty's friend who moved in to the Chaturvedi household… Tej does not really like Smiley… Toasty then found out that she has brain tumor and she wants Tej and the family to move and on and learn living without her… She tells no one but Dadaji… She leaves the house and then fakes her death and plans strategies in which Smiley and Tej can get closer and Smiley can replace Toasty in his life… Recent track shows Tej being nice to Smiley as she delivered Malthi's baby and Smiley wanting to leave the house… The whole family forces Smiley to stay until the baby's naming ceremony (They have named her Toasty)…. Toasty and everyone now want Tej and Smiley to participate in a Salsa Competition for married couples to bring them closer… However, Tej is adamant that no one can ever take Toasty's place in his life and heart….

Hope this helped! Please feel free to pm me if you need any more details :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen.Sunshine.

hir_mah

Groupbie

hir_mah

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thankyouuus so much :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top