CID

What do the fans of CID think about Purvi?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I am new to India Forums and I really don't know much about it. I have joined this forum mainly to discuss about CID because I think its a amazing show. My favourite character is Purvi...what do you guys think of her personality,work etc?

Big smile

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 22 August 2012 at 8:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do the fans of CID think about Purvi?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasmine477

jasmine477

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Love her...she acts really good Clap

This is the only show I watch ...Smile

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasmine477

Love her...she acts really good Clap

This is the only show I watch ...Smile
I like her too she reminds me of Muskaan but I must say shes the most targeted Female officer in CID historyLOL
Im sure they only made one whole episode on Asha when her friend hangs herself or something and then Muskaan i think there was 2/3 but not as much as Purvi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonurose

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks to everyone who replied to this post. You are absolutely right masterfuz786 that Purvi is targeted so much. I don't know the characters of Muskann and Asha as I haven't seen those episodes but by the looks of it...Purvi is focused on the most I guess.

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 21 August 2012 at 3:52pm

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
@pinkpearl5 your welcome, I think they should focus more on shreya but they wont really do anymore on Purvi because the fans will get fed upLOL
next week is Vineet its all the new inspectors that are getting the episodes, I dont even remember when Vivek joined he atcually got a episode to himself like Purvi did In CID Mein GaddarSmile

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
@masterfuz786

Your right, I think Shreya would get a episode of hers very soon because she was a little targeted on Sundays episode and like Purvi she would continue gradually being focused on. I think Vineet may do a good job in the next episode as he is improving acting. Hmm, even I'm not sure if Vivek got one but his character was already appealing so I guess a episode wasn't needed. 
By the way. which of Purvi's focused episode/scenes and acting parts do you like the most?

I love the 'Kissa Ravan Dehan Ka-2' episode on 8th October 2011. And the part when she was kidnapped...her acting was superb! 

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

@masterfuz786

Your right, I think Shreya would get a episode of hers very soon because she was a little targeted on Sundays episode and like Purvi she would continue gradually being focused on. I think Vineet may do a good job in the next episode as he is improving acting. Hmm, even I'm not sure if Vivek got one but his character was already appealing so I guess a episode wasn't needed. 
By the way. which of Purvi's focused episode/scenes and acting parts do you like the most?

I love the 'Kissa Ravan Dehan Ka-2' episode on 8th October 2011. And the part when she was kidnapped...her acting was superb! 

Yeah that was good but I personally think when she first joined and had that case where she was suspended and the best was probably CID mein gaddar her acting was just HATS offLOL
About Shreya I think they do the "khatre" episode either because they can't think of anythin better or to increase TRP's

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
@masterfuz786

Yes, you are right her acting was very good in CID mein gaddar. I think Shreya isn't too bad and slowly is developing good acting skills as Purvi. If she has a episode about her past like Purvi had it would be better than a 'khatre' episode would because recently we saw Roma in a 'khatre' episode so it would be a bit too boring. Shreya's emotions and facial expressions are really good especially in Sunday's episode so a episode about her past would be good! Don't you think?!

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 21 August 2012 at 5:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top