What I love most about this serial !

sajanFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The thing i love most about this serial is they dont allow Misunderstandings drag for long... and they will us pleasant things to watch... Sterday was a heartbreak episode for most of us and today most cherising :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too it's a relief that MU are quickly resolve. But the thing I like the most in the serial it's when Pankhu and Adi look at each other with the song in background. Sooo sweet😊. In that moment I forget Avantika, Latika Mama and Mami bad attitude...and think "this show worth it!!!😃
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YUP exactly! I actually thought they would stretch this MU for months.. but i am so surprised to see it over so soon ( i am so relieved! ) ! I mean this is really very shocking..maybe because i am used to other typical indian shows where MUs are dragged on forever! 🤢 so this was unexpected from CVs..whatever it is.. i am damn happy! 
 i am on cloud nine after seeing today's episode. 😍 
PaYa - can they get any cuter?! Their phone call was way too cute!

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completly agree with u

Not like other soaps wch drag MU track for years...No matters remain hidden for long tym
I m so happy about that fact
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also agree :) it didn't drag on for a long time and was quickly solved!! & I am also glad that Aditya found out that Pankhuri is innocent in all this and he called her "special" and how he is noticing all these good qualities in her that he hasn't seen from someone before :) today's episode was good and I have a feeling that in the future Adi will defo end up going against his mum for Punkhudi but right now Avantika seems to think she has her son on a leech but will see for how long ;)
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep todays epi was fab! loved it!

the show is real its not tooo fantasy n non-realistic i love this about the show!
shona_x. thumbnail
Yeaaahh I agree with you, I also like how easy it is to relate to the serial and how everything is sooo realistic! 
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the way the solve misunderstandings thts also lovely to watch
Camryne thumbnail
Hope the show will not spoil with MU create by Sheila.