Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsattaur

According to the article, the coach is Rachna's would be husband.  His parents fixed his marriage with Rachna and that is why he left home.  Him or Rachna has no clue who they are getting married to.  The groom was never shown.  Article just stated that he has a younger brother Aarav.   People just pay attention and read and understand.

Where is the article?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachna's would be husband (Page 5)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghna.sky

meghna.sky

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i knew it it will be  the coach teacher but when he will find out that rachna  is his bhabi then no good at all ,but some how rara will be togetherDay Dreaming but isnot it rachnas father in law confronting to his wife that oneday that you have  destroyed the elder sons life with out telling him to choose his bahu ,now you are doing the same with your youngest one too.i hope you guys remember what scene i am talking about,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macdonaldArshiNO.1

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
If Rajiv is Rachana's husband, then he looks way too old in front of her. 

It looked so awkward to see Rachana hugging him on the day of "jeans protest". I hope Cvs pair her with someone boyish looking -just in college type actor and not rajiv. Ouch

NILMINI

NILMINI

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
where is the article???

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i also got d same feeling

-mellissa-

-mellissa-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i can't wait to see Aarav...do guys know when they will show him?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.