Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Rachna's would be husband (Page 4)

sparkling-star Senior Member
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I'm kind of unhappy the way the writers are turning things. Even my parents who got married in 1987 got married at the age of 22 and 24 after giving their own consant and meeting each other a couple of times, (which I still think is really young). And this was in Bangladesh, country which many people find underdeveloped. I don't know about India but in Canada it wrong in the laws eyes to keep a relationship with someone under 18, if your over 18. Even my brother who turns 21 today said that at 17/18 your still a kid. And he would never date someone that young. In a world where many countries are developing so fast should marriage be given first priority to young adults or education? Keep in mind that many teens watch this and media effects them a lot. And for the yes it's considered wrong to keep a relationship with a student lawfully, as far as I know. Sorry for the long post, I know it seems like I'm a hater of this show but I'm not... I love it! Many important issues they're touching upon just the romantic angles I'm concerned about!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhibestpreetipc

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Relax guys, it's okay if she has a crush! If I remember an article that came out recently she's going to develop a crush on him and then tell him but he'll reject her as she is too young/is her coach/whatever. It's all part of Rachna's journey to becoming more confident and being able to talk to boys!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87rusha4003

pranjali789 Newbie
pranjali789
pranjali789

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hi All

Thanks For the information tht the coach is rachnas hubby's husbandSmile
Initially even i thought the coach would turn up to be rachnas husband.
By the way suddenly rachanas saasu maa(saying just before each sentence) and all talks about rachanas marriage are vanished from the show.Shocked

Ben1969 Newbie
Ben1969
Ben1969

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhibest

I have a very strong feeling that later on dey will reveal that Rachna's would be husband is the coach himself!!!! Wink Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I also think the Sam.e.e.e. Coach is her honewale... Woh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

jogi Groupbie
jogi
jogi

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
 I also think Rajiv sir is rachna's would be husband. I remember Rachna's mom in law said  once that Rajiv  is the name of her son.
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i think in indian serials ... nothing is fixed ... like the story cast is not fixed ... it all depends on the trps so here also they r just gauzing audience response and then develop the storyline accordingly 
Riyafive IF-Dazzler
Riyafive
Riyafive

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i also think the same

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index