Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachna's would be husband (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I too felt that the coach would be the male lead for Rachna..

But i dint know he is elder bro of Arav... Thanks for the info...

lets c how it goes..

if Rachna pairs up with coach, Charu  n Arav will be then left out...

crazy87

crazy87

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

It is inappropriate for a teacher/professor/coach to have romantic relations with their students.  I certainly hope they do not glorify such a relationship!

I would Like to clarify one thing that here Rachana coach doesn't show any inclination toward her he just would want her to be bold enough to take her decisions but slowly Rachana would start liking him and fall for him...So,I don't find anything inappropriate here...I have seen student teacher Loving and then Marrying obviously there must not be a great age difference and I think the age difference between Rachana and her teacher will not be more than 8-10 years and that's okay...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rosebrat2008

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@crazy 87
agree wid uSmile

brat2008

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
what is all this talk about marriage, aren't theses girls around 16,17 what is going on in this show.
I am from the US so my thinking might b different, but i am sure that no 16,17 yr old in india or anywhere in the world at present is thinking of marriage, so why is this show promoting this nonsense.
I thought this show would b about the trial, joy fun and sorrow of the teenage life. how they handle school, college, exams and boys.{ guess i wasted a thought}
I saw a lot of comments about manyak n gunjun n what they r doing is wrong n i agree with u guys 85%, reason for this is yes he should break his engagment before getting involved with G, but guys we have all been in love,n as u know first love, it makes us do some crazy things. now couple first love with a teenager n u know what will happen. teenagers act then think about the consequences later.
At present i don't think they should b promoting this type of relationship in SSLKP they r too young.
This is just my opinion but i think there is no need for this type of drama in this type of show. 

sparkling-star

macdonald

Groupbie

macdonald

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys chill. Hasnt any of u been infatuated or in puppy love at 16 or may be earlier. Be honest.i have at 14.and tat too in the 90s.today wit tv etc kids r more mature early. Its not something u plan.its the age when hormones are at rage. And the makers r showing just one more aspect of adolsence.a very pivotsl moment in a 16 year olds life.plp digested a kid getting married in balika vadhu.the trps said it all. In the olden days 16 old would be married off.

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i just find it weird that the alliance was fixed and no one has yet seen the boy or even mentioned him.. what if rachna doesnt like him or vice versa

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
From what I am guessing after reading the article, my guess would be that Rachna first will hate the coach, then discover his soft side, and like him. He will shatter her, like the article said, and then we will discover that her marriage is to his brother - so then she will have to live in the same house as the person who she loved, but the one who broke her heart...do I make any sense?

Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.