Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@bsattaur : I think the wedding is betwn Rachna and Aarav the younger son ...

In one convo Rachna's FIL warns her MIL not to fix Aarav's wedding without his consent ... as they have already lost the elder son for the same reason ...

Remember ... the phone convo betwn FIL & Aarav ... that scene !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiVu-mjht1Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachna's would be husband (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Aarav is also in another country who Rachna's engagement is fixed with w/o Aarav's knowledge thanks to the hinglish speaking future MIL who wants to hide this against her husband's warnings...

Rusha you are right in your post ^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

shenramdass

Groupbie

shenramdass

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Oho that would be sooo kool when the coach finds out that his Babi is in his team can't wait for that part!!!!

ArshiNO.1

Brokengirl

Brokengirl

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
WASN'T Rachna shown the photo of the guy when the MIL came to see her.??

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Okay I know that I said this in another post, but I cant approve of the coach being Rachana's love interest. It irritates me when they show some teenage girl in love with a much older man. Dont get me wrong I'm not against age differences but a teen is still a kid, say if Rachna was 24-25 and the guy was in his late 30s I wouldn't mind but Rachna seems too much like a small kid, I wouldn't be surprised if her portrayer is a 14 year old girl. Confused 

rusha4003Dabulls23

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@ Sparkling Star ... I agree with you ... 

tho a 10 year diff  is OK betwn a couple in reel life ... 

it's quite unpalatable if the actress in question happens to be a kid ... it's better if they let kids be kids and choose an older girl for the romantic angle of the story ...

I was quite unhappy seeing Avika (of Balika Vadhu fame) playing a romantic angle in Sasural ... serial ... She's just 14 I think ... I wonder how old  Mahima really is ...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Anyone under 18 a naabalik should not be shown to fall in love with anyone who is older or a lot older..

To me even mayank-Gunjan having feelings is one thing but talkig of love and marriage is tooo soon...he is not even a graduate of college and she is not even 18...He is engaged to be married...What yr are we living in??? 1600 centurty or what??  This is 2012 and no one at 18 or 21 wants to be attached to anyone...

May be the coach is newly graduate 23 yrs old Embarrassed

Raleighbcat

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
It is inappropriate for a teacher/professor/coach to have romantic relations with their students.  I certainly hope they do not glorify such a relationship!

-PrimaDonna-Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.