Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachna's would be husband

Arhibest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have a very strong feeling that later on dey will reveal that Rachna's would be husband is the coach himself!!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by Arhibest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no yaar... he is d guy's elder brother as per tb article... he left home bcoz his mom fixed his alliance with someone he didnt know... as per the article..d coach's name is rajeev n the would be hubby's name is arav...but the coach is actually the male lead for rachna...dont know wat will happen further...
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

no yaar... he is d guy's elder brother as per tb article... he left home bcoz his mom fixed his alliance with someone he didnt know... as per the article..d coach's name is rajeev n the would be hubby's name is arav...but the coach is actually the male lead for rachna...dont know wat will happen further...

Might be a possibility yaar ...
Agreed 😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I thought of the same that Coach will be lead for Rachna...But he looks little older for her or she looks really very young..

BTW

A Request to Arhibest

Pls do not use large red font...It looks as if you are angry and yelling at someone..Can u pls reduce your fonts? Thank you.
sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read it too somewhere that coach is rachna's tobe husband Aarav's elder bro.

but Rachna will fall for him and he too. soon he will come to know that she is engaged to his bro. but eventually he is male lead. I agree that he looks a bit old for Rachna, but thats the way it is.

In real life too, you expect coaches to be experienced and Rachna is just entering college. 

But i really like the show and a very realistic situations in the story rather than all jhak-jhamak dressed up bhabhis and aunties...
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think there was an article that the coach is the elder bro of Rachna's would-be hubby ...

Anyways ... I like the interaction betwn these two ... I too feel they might introduce a romantic angle betwn them later on ...

Tho the coach seems quite older than Rachna ... I guess for the sake of reel romance it's ok ...

My guess is he's about 25-27 and Rachna is about 17 ...
bsattaur thumbnail
According to the article, the coach is Rachna's would be husband.  His parents fixed his marriage with Rachna and that is why he left home.  Him or Rachna has no clue who they are getting married to.  The groom was never shown.  Article just stated that he has a younger brother Aarav.   People just pay attention and read and understand.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@bsattaur : I think the wedding is betwn Rachna and Aarav the younger son ...

In one convo Rachna's FIL warns her MIL not to fix Aarav's wedding without his consent ... as they have already lost the elder son for the same reason ...

Remember ... the phone convo betwn FIL & Aarav ... that scene !
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aarav is also in another country who Rachna's engagement is fixed with w/o Aarav's knowledge thanks to the hinglish speaking future MIL who wants to hide this against her husband's warnings...

Rusha you are right in your post ^^
shenramdass thumbnail
Oho that would be sooo kool when the coach finds out that his Babi is in his team can't wait for that part!!!!