Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Arhibest

Groupbie

Arhibest

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I have a very strong feeling that later on dey will reveal that Rachna's would be husband is the coach himself!!!! Wink Big smile

Edited by Arhibest - 02 September 2012 at 2:46am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53sandy_rshoba_seeramlmaharajhrenraylatoyayogalakshminikkibLisamaharajh1suzyjennifer1-aliyah-cbindia2009ArshiNO.1mariyakamranPrincess3101printyA HUGE FANangel1959crazy87meghna.skyRaleighbcatap.meenaLoveRantarairene_czeezee55gauranitaiTheCaptainprachimishra85-PrinKa--AngelaKaParI--Saheba-arjunpurvixo--Jenelle--FastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachna's would be husband" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiVu-mjht1

NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
no yaar... he is d guy's elder brother as per tb article... he left home bcoz his mom fixed his alliance with someone he didnt know... as per the article..d coach's name is rajeev n the would be hubby's name is arav...but the coach is actually the male lead for rachna...dont know wat will happen further...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

126sVirasharshiluv78ArshiNO.1Raleighbcatcrazy87attack_007mariyakamrandirk41A HUGE FANirene_cTheCaptainrusha4003SmritiKatha-AngelaKaParI--PrimaDonna-FastFuriousgirl.SalmanDeewani.

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

no yaar... he is d guy's elder brother as per tb article... he left home bcoz his mom fixed his alliance with someone he didnt know... as per the article..d coach's name is rajeev n the would be hubby's name is arav...but the coach is actually the male lead for rachna...dont know wat will happen further...

Might be a possibility yaar ...
Agreed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkib-AngelaKaParI-

angel1959

angel1959

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Could be.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I thought of the same that Coach will be lead for Rachna...But he looks little older for her or she looks really very young..

BTW

A Request to Arhibest

Pls do not use large red font...It looks as if you are angry and yelling at someone..Can u pls reduce your fonts? Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhibest

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I read it too somewhere that coach is rachna's tobe husband Aarav's elder bro.

but Rachna will fall for him and he too. soon he will come to know that she is engaged to his bro. but eventually he is male lead. I agree that he looks a bit old for Rachna, but thats the way it is.

In real life too, you expect coaches to be experienced and Rachna is just entering college. 

But i really like the show and a very realistic situations in the story rather than all jhak-jhamak dressed up bhabhis and aunties...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatirene_cgauranitairusha4003samarp2-Wishes-Dabulls23

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I think there was an article that the coach is the elder bro of Rachna's would-be hubby ...

Anyways ... I like the interaction betwn these two ... I too feel they might introduce a romantic angle betwn them later on ...

Tho the coach seems quite older than Rachna ... I guess for the sake of reel romance it's ok ...

My guess is he's about 25-27 and Rachna is about 17 ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNO.1Raleighbcat

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
According to the article, the coach is Rachna's would be husband.  His parents fixed his marriage with Rachna and that is why he left home.  Him or Rachna has no clue who they are getting married to.  The groom was never shown.  Article just stated that he has a younger brother Aarav.   People just pay attention and read and understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarora

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.