Saas Bina Sasuraal

WHAT i think is ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
There were many reasons arising for our ruby's entry as smiley.. like trps ,aishwarya sakhuja's health or some entertaining track with such character .
Now SBS fans are also sad with it and somewhat controlling by understanding the problem of health.

but what i think  is cvs wanted to show this track as last .Like show's name suggests and theme on which it is ,in conclusion ...they wanted to show family didn't move forward due to vimla's death but it will now move forward without toasty .the same toasty on which all were dependent like vimla .Because toasty before going did something to make family continue living like before . They showing toasty's indirect involvement in making continue like tej's shirts ,gyaan's best of luck ..to help them initially  is somewhat indicating this only to me.

So toasty's death track could have postponed if actor was in good health but would have shown definitely in last . And as fans are fans due to such story ,in their words its mixture of comedy as well as some inspiration ,so this track is also a part of your show's story only not cv's bad works.

Share your views too regarding this..Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77ashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT i think is .." in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I can understand the SBS fans are missing their lead. If that gappen too mine favourite show where Rubina was the lead I would feel the same. I don't know about the health of the lead. Hope she comes back soon, so all will be happy. I still hope they don't show Smiley falling for tej please.. Cv's Give her other handsome guy. Tey belongs with the lead. Smiley deserve better. Don't know who Vimla. This already says I haven't watch the show until Rubina came in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I can understand the SBS fans are missing their lead. If that gappen too mine favourite show where Rubina was the lead I would feel the same. I don't know about the health of the lead. Hope she comes back soon, so all will be happy. I still hope they don't show Smiley falling for tej please.. Cv's Give her other handsome guy. Tey belongs with the lead. Smiley deserve better. Don't know who Vimla. This already says I haven't watch the show until Rubina came in.

vimla is tej's mother i mean all five brothers' ...when she died ,then this house became like with no female member na ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top