Page 1
Page   of 2

anamika968

Groupbie

anamika968

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyland13

ok this is a super random post...Smile
but could not help myself from noticing how 3 years before mansi lost the friendship of a very imp person, shivani over the same topic n then again today she got into an argument with another imp person of her life , her (to be) husband anop over the same topic...
poor mansi...

Very true... poor Mansi.. she still has to learn how to be diplomatic I guess... but then it will going against her own nature... right?!

But Anoop even if siding with Saahil here always encourages his mom to make all his decision upto to choosing his bride or his bride's saree... so he cannot be a gd judge right??!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "coincidence... (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

Originally posted by fairyland13

ok this is a super random topic...Smile
but could not help myself from noticing how 3 years before mansi lost the friendship of a very imp person, shivani over the same topic n again today she got into an argument with another imp person of her life , her (to be) husband anop...
poor mansi...
u know what the same thing crossed my mind
,but i feel she has a habit of shooting off her mouth
now cmon what is the need to take mothers side opposite anoops mother, when it was evident that anoop is on saahil's side
she may bea debate cha wants it a, but not for saahil as saahil is in love with someone elsempion but cmon all situattions are not debates
she does strike as a little foolish , loved anoop ehre, very balanced in how he explained why he is ok for his arranged marriage as he

I kind of agree with you. I really get annoyed with her at times coz i think she just debates for the sake of it. Its like a habit in her never to bow to anyone else's POV and keep ranting her own thing. It is kind of exasperatingUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.