Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok this is a super random post...😊
but could not help myself from noticing how 3 years before mansi lost the friendship of a very imp person, shivani over the same topic n then again today she got into an argument with another imp person of her life , her (to be) husband anop over the same topic...
poor mansi...
Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fairyland13

ok this is a super random topic...😊

but could not help myself from noticing how 3 years before mansi lost the friendship of a very imp person, shivani over the same topic n again today she got into an argument with another imp person of her life , her (to be) husband anop...
poor mansi...

u know what the same thing crossed my mind
,but i feel she has a habit of shooting off her mouth
now cmon what is the need to take mothers side opposite anoops mother, when it was evident that anoop is on saahil's side
she may bea debate cha wants it a, but not for saahil as saahil is in love with someone elsempion but cmon all situattions are not debates
she does strike as a little foolish , loved anoop ehre, very balanced in how he explained why he is ok for his arranged marriage as he
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manv

now cmon what is the need to take mothers side opposite anoops mother, when it was evident that anoop is on saahil's side
she may bea debate cha wants it a, but not for saahil as saahil is in love with someone elsempion but cmon all situattions are not debates
she does strike as a little foolish , loved anoop ehre, very balanced in how he explained why he is ok for his arranged marriage as he

i agree actually..she should have realised the situation...everyone have their own opinion regarding this n she needs to understand it...i too felt she went a bit too far...its entirely my opinion though..
n yes anop is quiet but there is definitely much more to this character...he appears to be very balanced n sensible... i also liked how he explained the reason for their arranged marriage..
Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago
sandyvrits thumbnail

BUt u have to agree that Anoop went a little overboard by saying "mere aur tumhaare views kabhi nahi mill sakte"
I don't see Mansi's fault anywhere...poor girl:(
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I feel like they were both at fault here. Yes, Mansi was just expressing her views, but I feel like she's so set in her arranged marriage beliefs that she refuses to even acknowledge how a love marriage can be beneficial for some.

And Anoop, he was really calm and I loved the fact that he actually chose to tell Mansi the problem that Sahil and his mum were arguing about, by saying that she was going to become an important part of the family (aww!) But yeah, when Mansi stated her views, him responding so harshly wasn't warranted either.

Why do I feel like he himself is not completely happy with the wedding? Like it's not a case of nerves but maybe doesn't want to get married but is doing so only because his mom told him to, and that too begrudgingly.
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naina2127

I feel like they were both at fault here. Yes, Mansi was just expressing her views, but I feel like she's so set in her arranged marriage beliefs that she refuses to even acknowledge how a love marriage can be beneficial for some.

And Anoop, he was really calm and I loved the fact that he actually chose to tell Mansi the problem that Sahil and his mum were arguing about, by saying that she was going to become an important part of the family (aww!) But yeah, when Mansi stated her views, him responding so harshly wasn't warranted either.

Why do I feel like he himself is not completely happy with the wedding? Like it's not a case of nerves but maybe doesn't want to get married but is doing so only because his mom told him to, and that too begrudgingly.

@bold...u spoke my mind naina...even i am confused as to what is in anop's mind...πŸ˜•
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@bold...u spoke my mind naina...even i am confused as to what is in anop's mind...πŸ˜•

I feel d same he is jst doing so only because his mom told him to, and that too begrudgingly.  But hv to admit his mom is very controlling
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janaki17789

I feel d same he is jst doing so only because his mom told him to, and that too begrudgingly.  But hv to admit his mom is very controlling

ofcourse without any doubt his mom is very controlling...n dont know why she is calling for anop ...wonder what she will say him...πŸ˜•
anamika968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ok this is a super random post...😊

but could not help myself from noticing how 3 years before mansi lost the friendship of a very imp person, shivani over the same topic n then again today she got into an argument with another imp person of her life , her (to be) husband anop over the same topic...
poor mansi...

Very true... poor Mansi.. she still has to learn how to be diplomatic I guess... but then it will going against her own nature... right?!

But Anoop even if siding with Saahil here always encourages his mom to make all his decision upto to choosing his bride or his bride's saree... so he cannot be a gd judge right??!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: manv

I kind of agree with you. I really get annoyed with her at times coz i think she just debates for the sake of it. Its like a habit in her never to bow to anyone else's POV and keep ranting her own thing. It is kind of exasperatingπŸ˜”