After JDJ,Kjo will now judge India's Got Talent!

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
After Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Karan Johar will now judge India's Got Talent!

7 hours ago
Karan Johar, who has already debuted on television as a judge in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, will now be judging India's Got Talent as well. Yes, the successful filmmaker Karan Johar steps in to judge the talent reality show replacing Dharmendra as a judge in the fourth season of this reality show.  

Earlier Dharmendra marked his television debut with the last season of the reality show and judged along with Sonali Bendre and Kirron Kher. 

Undeniably, Dharmendra's presence helped the channel rake in some great numbers. However, this season will see a change in the judging panel. There will not be three but four faces unlike the last three seasons. And while Kirron stays on, viewers will not get to see the svelte Sonali and effervescent Dharam paji on the show. 

The other two judges who will join Kirron are choreographer-producer-actor Farah Khan and item diva Malaika Arora Khan. Karan confirmed, "With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, I have seen a lot of great dancing calibre but IGT allows me to see a variety of talent that our country has to offer."

The show will be hosted by Manish Paul and Cyrus Sahukar. So, do you agree Karan Johar is best replacement of Dharmendra? 

Source: TNN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Karan-Farah-Malaika and Kirron...

Is this a judging panel or a Dharma Productions Movie...Good Lord !!

Farah choreographs for KJo...
Malaika has done items numbers for both Farah and Kjo's films...
Kirron Kher is the favorite Mummyjee for their films...

Yikes...Maybe at the end of every episode they will do a "Family group hug pose"...Like that K3G poster...With the signature tune of K3G in the background...

Its an EXCELLENT thing I dont watch the show...! Else I wudve been depressed to see this hilarious judging panel...

Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The ONLY good news in the ARTICLE is that MANISH PAUL will be hosting the SHOW @@@ 
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Manish Paul and Karan Johar once again together!