--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Would I place all my bets on dejavuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†???

So if all accounts are true then kuch aisa honewala hai Mohan babu keh saath  - pehle kanchi re kanchi reh phir phansi reh phansi rehπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Chalo Der aaye durust aaye  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok back to dejavu...

last few epis mein precap was about dhamakedaar disclosure and now HM is about dhamakedaar disclosure -  should I place my bets on dhamaka or dheemi hawa ka jhonka  - pata nahin - still deciding.   deja vu to last epi and the dhamaka turned out to be dheemi hawa ka jhonkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  there were some aww moments, another EPIC hugπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ and then amnesiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

last time Renu had a trump (Manav) that she was going to use to get Mohan dumped -  now too she has a trump that she wants to use to get Mohan dumped - should I place my bets on dhamaka or dheemi hawa ka jhonka - pata nahin - still deciding. deja vu to last time and the dhamka turned out to be dheemi hawa ka jhonkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  there were some Oh No moments, a neutralizing counter twist (pehle Mohan's sincere chitti confession aur ab Renu ka sincere fraudπŸ˜†), another EPIC hugπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  and then amnesiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

last time Mohan was called by a mother from a hospital for medical reasons (near death experience of Rondhi's father) he got married to a woman and now Mohan is called by his own mother from a hospital for medical reasons (her checkup and considering she is overweight lonely stressed and conniving toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai even another near death experience and deathbed wishπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰)  he might get remarried to Rondhi or virtually divorced from his one true love Megha - pata nahin - still deciding.  deja vu to last time and the dreamy hawa ka jhonka turned out to be the biggest dhamaka of NBT and we are still reeling from the tsunami tide. There were some Swaha moments,  no respite, no neutralizing counter twists, a really ironic HUG πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ and then amnesiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so basically - If I were a gambler how would I bet?  Dejavu or ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†?

Pata nahin.  Still decidingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even i'm not sure, but I think the truth may come out in Nepal itself.   If not in Nepal, renu will find out soon. 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Even i'm not sure, but I think the truth may come out in Nepal itself.   If not in Nepal, renu will find out soon. 

Actually more than Renu and Rondhi - Indu is the one to watch out for. 

Mohan is horrible around sick people.  he gives in like crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Hope...very funny and very true...lol,can only vouch for the English bits though!πŸ˜‰ But I think I got the gist of the Hindi (?) as well!! 

Truthfully, I am very reluctant to place any bets on any of the possible scenarios you highlighted. All I will say it's a fine mess that Mohan created and I somehow hope that everyone can eventually emerge if not unscathed then "unscratched" at least!! No cat fights please!! πŸ˜Š

Sometimes I myself wish I had amnesia as far as this whole fracas is concerned ,then I could actually enjoy NBT to the utmost. Oh well, if wishes were horses...!  In the meantime, as the saying goes,"it's deja vous ,all over again!"
Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

@ Hope...very funny and very true...lol,can only vouch for the English bits though!πŸ˜‰ But I think I got the gist of the Hindi (?) as well!! 

Truthfully, I am very reluctant to place any bets on any of the possible scenarios you highlighted. All I will say it's a fine mess that Mohan created and I somehow hope that everyone can eventually emerge if not unscathed then "unscratched" at least!! No cat fights please!! πŸ˜Š

Sometimes I myself wish I had amnesia as far as this whole fracas is concerned ,then I could actually enjoy NBT to the utmost. Oh well, if wishes were horses...!  In the meantime, as the saying goes,"it's deja vous ,all over again!"

same here Leesan.  I hope they dont go and shoot themselves in the foot again like they did the last time
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Hope--

same here Leesan.  I hope they dont go and shoot themselves in the foot again like they did the last time

@Hope...LOL!!  The way things are shaping up in Nepal, I think the "shooting "is being aimed straight for the heart!! MM's ...as well as ours!!πŸ˜‰
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@hope

i am thinking what you are thinking i bet megha will force mohan to stay with rondhi
sauris thumbnail

Not only you Hope, we allare undecided ki akhir nepal main hoga kya??? Hoga bhi ya nahi haoga.Hone ke liye kuch bhi ho sakta hai ya kuch bhi nahi.πŸ˜•

--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

@hope

i am thinking what you are thinking i bet megha will force mohan to stay with rondhi

if that happens they will lose SR and Loyal fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise bhi most of the hardcore disloyal fans have gone asta la vistaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sauris

Not only you Hope, we allare undecided ki akhir nepal main hoga kya??? Hoga bhi ya nahi haoga.Hone ke liye kuch bhi ho sakta hai ya kuch bhi nahi.πŸ˜•

sauris

what i dont understand is why the HM?  last two epis mein they have shown more footage of Renu and Sanjay and Rondhima and Maha Guru.

I have to keep reminding myself that Mohan and Megha are still in the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so  rondhi is sakshat with them

indu is in hospital where rondhi's parents have made their new baseera

renu has rondhi's atta patta photo and PHOOL NAME - MRS RONDHIMA BHATNAGARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so var teeno taraf seh hoga

between emi, loans and rondhima tamasha Mohan will no longer require a beard to cover a double chin.  Bechara will lose lots of poundsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†