|*|Happy Birthday Wardah|*|

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Do you know why is 22nd of August so special ❤️❤️❤️
One of our sweetest member from HD family 
turning one year older today...!!! 😃
I don't need to build up any suspense to GUESS whom I am talking about as by now all of you must have  seen  her name on the title thread😆 

This fairy, known as Wardah  for us, joined I-F 16th April 2009 and she entered our HD world in 2011. She hails from Ireland and loves to watch Hindi shows. HD, MJHT, DMG are her favorite shows andInShi KaSh MaYur her favorite Jodis. She loves HD and InShi has captured her heart and rules over her ❤️

So want to wish my sister cum friend cum teacher cum supporter cum... ahhh i can't define her actually 😳
who is She???
Our own Wardah...!!!! 😳
Dua hai ye din aye baar baar
Laaye har baar khushiyaan hazaar 
Happy Birthday dear 🤗

welcome to the most awaited birthday party of the month 
this party is very very special because of the one who is most special 

what to say about her... indeed very very sweet person
you can count on her for everything
she can never break anyone's trust 
she is very innocent like a lil kid 
She can change a crying person into this state 🤣🤣
she is always there to share your pain
she is always there to hold you when you break
what i will say that she is just the best 😳
a beautiful person with a heart of gold is the phrase i will use to define her 😊

so what does WARDAH means

W: wonderful sister and awesome friend
A: angel from heart
R: rare combination of sweetness and smartness
D: Delicate like flowers
A: Awesome awesome n awesome
H: Howsoever the situations are, you always bring anyone's smile back

Sister Birthday Comments

Birthday Image - 1

On your birthday, special one, 
I wish that all your dreams come true. 
May your day be filled with joy, 
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

Each year your birthday reminds me 
That I really want to say 
I'm very glad I know you 
I think of you each day.

I am fortunate, and I'm glad I got u for my sister
Even if I had the chance, I would not pick another. 
I'm happy you are in my life, You are my winner, come what may. 
May your birthday wishes come true on ur very special day.

Somebody up there Loves you 
Somebody down here cares for you 
Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you enjoy your birthday, 
All the pleasures it has in store, 
And because I appreciate you, 
I hope you have many more!

I pray this birthday, 
Will warm your heart 
And may God's warmth 
Not ever depart 
For all year round 
And the years ahead 
May'you find in friends 
God's love is shared.

This Happy Birthday greeting 
Comes right from the heart. 
You know I'll always love you, 
And we will never ever part.

Welcome to The B'day Party of Wardah❤️❤️❤️

Hosts:

Pari117 (Pari)

-RaSu- (Simran)

Edited by pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Birthday OS specially for u

Hey its wardah's birthday, so her best buddies  here planning a surprise for her.. wats that? hmmm keeep  guessing

Wardah where is wardah?? everyone looking out here and ther bt cudnt find her...

clara- yeh wardah kaha gayab hogayii its her bithdday where can she goo???

apoorva-- lets chk it out in our canteen may be we can find her...

all went towards the canteen and yes she was ther sitting alone
on the corner seat lost i  our thoughts and looking ver upset..

clara-- hey wardah happy birthday dear what are u doing here ????
apoorva- happy birthday wardah we were looking for u for a long time and you here???

shona- hey wardah wats up?? why u looking so dull? is everything alright??

parii- yes wadah what happened why are u upset its ur day na then why looking so lost..!!

wardah-- thanks guys for you wishes but i am really not happy today though i had soo many plans but i cudnt enjoy this day just bcuz of that...

veena dii -- why what hapend?? why u cant enjoy?
what wer ur plans???

wardah-- don ask frnds i am eally upset with my sis i will never forgive her how can he spoil my special day

parii-- warada bolo toh sahii hua kya???

wardah-- u all guys knw na the concert we wer having in our town today???

simran-- oh yes that concert where MJ was gonna perform??? so said u will be going ther na? the wats the problem??

wardah-- that is what the problem is... my  sis she cudnt arrange for the tickets
i had soo many plans bt all in vain.. and the worst part its my birthday and still i cudnt feel good

all the frinds look at each other and made a smile 

parii-- wardah thats alrite if u cudnt go to the concert but we can surely enjoy ur birthday dear.. come lets go out and have some fun

wardah-- but where??

sumana-- don ask that just keep going took her hand an start walking..

all of them went out the college, and sat in the car.
simran stated driving and they all wen out with music as loud as eveyone can hear

wardah-still upset and asking where are we going ?????

dhanya-- why do u ask so many questions, u are not happy kya we all celebrating your birthday

wardah- hmm okk i will not say anything and tries to be happy seeing al her frnds doing mastii

Finally all reached a place.. wardah still confused unknown of the place bt din ask any question
and was just wondering...!!1

anu -- okk now its a surprise so we are blind folding you 😃

wardah-- but wat????

riddhima - blindfolded her and starts walking holding her hand they all went inside the building and finally they removed the band  and as soon as wardah opened her eyes all shouted "surprise"

wardah was really surprised finding herself at the set of "hitler Didi" where the shooting was going on...!!!

she recognised the set as the shooting was going on in sharma nivas.. she was very happy
and gave  a big tight hug to all her buddies...

wardah was searching here and the but cudnt find any of her fav stars..

wardah roaming abt the entire set but still can find only the crew memebrs working on
the set... then finally she saw Ritu Raj jii (mr.Inder sharma) sitting ona chair and reading 
his script... she went towards him and say "Hii myself wardah"... even before she cud say
anthing thing more, he went giving a wiered smile.. 
wardah confused an said to herself
"yeh banda sach muchh mei hii khadoos lagte haii"

wardah again started searching wit a hope of getting a glimpse of her fav stars..!!!

Then suddenly she hears a background music :

"baar baar din yeh aaye baar baar dil yeh gaye
tum jeeyo hazaron, saal ke din ho pachaas hazar
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

she turned back and see her fav stars along with her friends coming towards her with a cake

Wardah screamed as loud as she can to express her happiness  her favorite stars Ratii and Sumit along with the entire all cmg and wishing her birthday this was surely one of the best moment in her life. the stars which she wanted to have a glimpse are celebrating her birthday woww wat a lucky girl u are wardah..!!!

Ratii-- hey wardah wishing u a a veryy happy birthday
wardah-- with a low voice (cudnt believe is it true or my dream)-- thaank u soo mmuch

Sumit-- wadah janam din kii badayii ho aapko 
wardah-- staring at him and saying thank u

Everone out ther cme up to her wished her and she flooded with booquets of flowers and chocolates and a big big smile on her face

Then Ishaan cme up asked her to bend,

wardah-- kneel down towards him and he kissed her on her cheeks and says
"happy birthday wardah didi"

wardah-- was soo overwhelemd by this guester , kissed him back on cheeks and says a thank you 😛

Inder-- wardah happy birthday beta, sorry woh surprise tha na isiliye jab  kuch nahi kaha aur aise hii chale gaye waha se tumhe bura laga hoga na

wardah-- oh plzzz don say that i a really happy with all the love and affection i am getting here that too when this is my veryy first meeting with you all

All wardah's friends were enjoying every bit that makes ther friend so happy

wardah-- i really wanted to thank you all for making my birthday so special 😛

Rati-- thats really okk, actually we are happy that we are getting an opportunity to celebrate a birthday of our fan, bcuz of whom we are what we are soo we all are happy being  apart of it..!!!

wardah- was soo touched and gave a smile  😃

Sumit-- "okk everyone here is one announcement"
"today is a very special day as we are celebrating our fan's birthday
soo aaj sabko treat dii jaaati haii"

everyone including the staff ther was really happy and clapped ther hands listening this 👏 👏

Sumit- "so the treat given to u all is
ek pyaali chayiii" 😆

wardah gave  a shocked expression looked at sumit where sumit with his naughy smile winked at her and says " kyui wardah aapko pasand haii na chayii'.
"aapko kya laga sirf aapke forum mei charcha hotii haii aapke chayii kii, balkii aapke chayii yaha bhii famous haii"

All burst out laughing ther including wardah 🤣 🤣

Kutumb-- chalo bhaii ab yeh hassi maazk hochuka toh zara cake shake b cut karle

sunaina bhabhii-- haan chalo chalo cake katte haii waise bhiii kitna yummy lag raha haii mujhse aur sabar nahii hota...

Munna bhaisaab-- arrey o misses kabhii toh character se bahar aajao, log kya kahenge tum sach much mei aisi hi hoo 😆

everyone started laughing and finally proceds towards the table for cake cutting...

Before wadah cud cut the cake, there comes a voice
"hamare bina cake cutting ho rahii haii, not fair"

everyone turned back to see who they wer..
wardah was again in a  shock to see her other fav stars too cme up here just to
wish her birthday..
they wer none other than Mr. karan Singh Grover and Ms. Shilpa Anand

They both walked towards wardah and says

Shilpa-- " so you are wardah haan"??
"wishing you a veryy happy birthday "

karan-- "Happy Birthday Wardah"

wardah-- coming out of her shock state and tells thak u but aaplog yaha kaise??

shilpa-- "kyui hum log kyui nahii aa sakte
jab hamare saare frnds milkar apne fan kii birthday celebrate kar sakte haii toh
kyui nahii aasakte to iss jashan ka hissa banne"

karan-- "u r rite shilpa how can we miss a chance to be apart of such a 
celebration where we stars celebrate  our fan's special day...'

wardah was almost in tears and had no words to say anything..

Sumit-- i hate tears wardah remember??
come on smile its ur day and we all are here to make it the most special one for you

Both shilpa and karan went forward and greet ther frnds and stars of the show and tells "come on lets cut the cake"

hamara intezzar nahii karoge????

wardah-- abb yeh kaun haii???

everyone looked at this man and he was Mr. Barun Sobtii..!!!

wardah almost lost her senses and abt to faint but cudnt bcuz she don wanna
a loose even a sec to see this man 😍

Barun-- what the  😃
yeh kya aapke birthday ke liye mein specially aaya hun and this is the reaction??
he cme towards wardah wishes her..!!!

"Happy Birthday  Wardah  gifted her a Big Teddy bear this is for you"

wardah-- "thank u Barun "  almost lost in his eyes 😍
aapne yaha aakar hamare birthday par chaar chaand laga diya thank for this big surprise 😛

Barun-- "Thanks ki kya baat haii, hum agar yh sab hamare fans ke liye nahii toh kiske liye karenge... "

"Jahan hamare fans waha hum pahunch hii jaate haii aur agar us fan ka birthday ho toh phir hume aane se koii nahii rok sakta 😉

kutumb-- aur koi hai ya phr hum cake cut karle 😆

Ratii-- nahii abhii lagta haii cake cut kiya jaa sakta haii 😛

Everyone again gathered at the table and wardah come at the center of the table and everyone were around her...

Wardah after making a wish blows the candle and cut the cake, everyone started singing birthday song for here "happy birthday to you happy birthday dear wardah"

Wardah gives everyone a piece of the cake...!!

Munna bhaisaab-- "arrey yeh kya bhaii itnii rukhi sukhii birthday kuch ganaa wanaa hojaye"

Sunaina bhabhi-- "haan zaroor kyu nahii mei shuru karti hun"

karan-- "nahii nahii bhabhii jii aap nahii aapka gana hum sabko pata haii
waise hamare beech ek haii jo bahut khoob gaati hai, kyu Ms.pandey"

everyone looking at Ratii..!!!

Ratii-- "arrey nahii mei nahii mujhe kaha haii aata haii"

Shilpa-- "come on aaj humare fan ka birthday kya tum itna b nahii karsakti unke liye"

wardah-- plz plzz do sing a song plzzz...!!!

Ratii-- okk wardah just for you bt i want my friend Mr.Sumit Vats to company me 😉

Sumit--first said no later started singing 

"Maathe pe chamke iske sooraj ki laali
Honton se chhalke dekho masti ki pyaali
Balkhaaye aise jaise champa ki daali
Iski adaaein saare jag se niraali
Mera yaar dildaar bada sona
Main dekhoon baar baar isko"

wardah- was shocked its her fav song woww nothing more she could wish for on this day

Ratii continued

"Kirne lutaaye dekho chaaron dishaaein
Khushboo ka jhonka leke aaye hawaaein
Chaahat ke rangon se hain rangeen fizaaein
Saare jahan se kehti meri nigaahein

Mera yaar dildaar bada sona
Main de doon saara pyaar isko..."

woww wardah was completely lost in the song and was everone out ther..

everyone in a mood of party were dancing and enjoying suddenly ther lights off
Munna bhaisaab-- arrey yeh kya hogaya??

Radhe-- jo huye bemakan radhe aaye uske kaam, mein dekh kar aata hun kya chakkar haii
munna bhaisaab-- arrey makan nahii bijlii lekar aaja bas haii wohii

before Radhe could look for there was a spot light backside, everyone turned around
to see where the light is coming from...

Then they see a man standing in the spot light with a black hat and curly hair..
all confused and look keenly who the person is...??

Then the music starts  "beat it"

and the person starts dancing (moon dance break dance all the ance forms he was known for)
and everyone was shocked to see the person whose face was seen now in the spot light
Mr. Michael Jackson

wardah out of her senses cudnt even react seeing him dancing ...
everyone out ther cheered for him and enjoying his dance

after completing the dance Mr.Michael Jackson come towards wardah with a rose 
and says 'happy birthday'

wardah taking the rose says thank u (being in the shock state only)

Michael Jackson-- after wishing her says "i am here just to wish you birthday now
need to go back to the concert where i took a break so that i can come down here" 

"Nice to meet to you and being a part of this celebration, take care all
byeee happy birthday once again..."

all the people ther greeted him and he left..!!!

Also karan and shilpa wer leaving and wardah once again said a big thank to all for making this birthday a special and the most memorable one"

Barun also said bye and left the place wishing our birthday girl again..!!!

shalu-- well wardah hum chale ab ya yahn rehne ka irada haii...

wardah- smiled and left the set thanking all again 😛

wardah- stopped all her friends hugged them and said 
"thank u thank u guys so much, i was soo depressed and low and never expected this birthday to be the best one in my lif thank u friends with tears in eyes "

shruti-- thank kisliye we all wanted to make this birthdat the best one for you, and really  glad we succeeded so no smile tears and smile..."

wardah-- "yes this was one my dreams and soo happy it cme dream all bcuz of you
my friends"

Wardah on this day we truly wish your all dreams come true..
hum yehii dua karenge aapka chote se chote bade se bade sapna sach hoo...
 khuda aapko duniya kii tamaam khushiyaaa de aur aap isi tarah muskurate rahe...

Ameen...!!! 

Credit: Shona90

Pari117 thumbnail

Pari117 (Pari) 

Message for her: Many many Happy returns of the day, may you always smile like  and make others smile as you always do, you are the one who is really really very close to my heart, i got a sweet sister as you on forum  i wish whatever happens we are always together, agar dec me duniya khatm bhi ho jaye to hum bhoot ban k bhi sath ho  so all i want to say, just be the same as you are now, because you are special and unique 😊 
For all happy times we have together shared,
And all your feelings towards me as you cared.
For the fights and arguments we have had,
And with time, how beautiful our bonding has fared.
To you my dear sister, a lifetime of prayers and love
Come wrapped for your birthday for you to say wow.
Happy Birthday Dear Sister! 
 ❤️

i can never forget our endless chats, our sweet fights, our laughter, our sorrows, the smile we spread, the tears we shared, there are endless lists of beautiful moments which i can never limit in words, so i just want to say god bless our bond, kisi ki nazar na lage isse.

I waited for this day for sooo longg!! Its your first bday with me..:I wish all the happiness in this entire universe for you!! A person like you deserves all the best things ..and a ever blessed life..:) I love you sweetheart..endlessly endless...Always and forever!!!
i know we are miles apart but it never matters because our hearts are soo close 
i know i always say that i am lucky to have you  so on this special day definately fir se bolungi  i am really really lucky to have u my sweetu  i always loved ur creations from start, i was so happy that i got so close to the one whom i admired from the beginning  you are always my favorite  

The love, the care the pamperness you hav given me..make me feel BLESSED in simple yet true words..!!!

before you I can be me in my true me sense  whenever I wish I can b a baby, I can be crazy, cranky, demanding,insecure n whenever I want I can be ,mature too..to share some of our views...  its like you are the mirror of me  I love the way our thoughts reflect *touchwood* and u know what ?? I love our relation! the SISTERS BY HEART !! 

i love the way you taught me to smile, when i was broken, you never let me weep alone, you were always there to cry with me, and due to this love only i decided to give always  smile, ahhaaa i know you like  a lot 

You have been my constant support since the time I have known you..I cant just thank you enuf for accepting me in your life...I feel so blessed I cherish u n our relation frm bottom of my heart...trully

hope you liked everything sis
its all for my lil baby  my lil sweet sis 
happy bday again
love you...!!! love you...!!! and love you hamesha...!!!!

Your first meeting with her: i guess in CG 😃 i admired her work a Lot...!!!

Song you want to dedicate her:  Tum jo aye zindagi me Baat ban gayi 😳

Siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

Why shez very very special: shezzz very very very special because she is wardah...!!! a fairy of the forum  who is straight forward, clear and transparent by thought, i love her attitude sahi to sahi, galat to galat, real image of indira and rishi  this qualities makes her best and all i can say is gal i really respect you, so want to salute you on your day 🤗

Questions you want to ask her on this special day:
1. who was the person yo wanted to make friend on forum?
2. what do you like about me?
3. what you love about HD forum?
4. who is your best friend here?
5. what you love the most about InShi?

What makes your friendship with wardah unique: because we share that bond which can never be bounded in words, kabhi dekha nhi, suna nhi, pr agar smjha to sabse zyada samjha ek dusre ko ❤️ we are indeed unique and different
3 cheers ho jaye pari aur wardah k naam...!!!!
🤗

-RaSu- (Simran)

message for her: happy birthday Wardah!!! 🥳 Wish you happiness & health! & may all your dreams & wishes come true. Your a great friend & always there for everyone. I love how you always stand for the truth & are so fair. We don't get to chat often but whenever we do, it's always been a blast. Love you girlie! 🤗
your first meeting with her: hd forum- in the hotw thread when Wardah was hotw.

song you want to dedicate her: can't choose just one song.

siggies/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her: 

why shez very very special: she's an amazing friend!

questions you want to ask her on this special day: 
1. your fav inshi scene?
2. Your all time fav movie?

mithsi_22 (Mithila)

Message for her: Wardah, wish u very happy birthday dear..may god bless u with lots of success..love you dear..🤗 n be the way you are because it makes u stand out among the rest..😃

your first meeting with her: I don't remember exactly but i think i met her in the creations gallery of HDF..🤔

song you want to dedicate her: A song of few minutes won't describe you wardah..😊

Wardah I made this only for you..i hope i have chosen the right couples..😆

why she is very very special: She is one of the most honest persons n i love her honesty the most..She would always stand by the right thing n for that she would not hesitate to fight with anyone even if she gets hurt coz i know she does get hurt..but doesn't show..

questions you want to ask her on this special day: Which is the thing you like about me the most n y? (only one question 😆 )

what makes your friendship with wardah unique: We hardly talk to each other as our timings don't match but still we feel comfortable to share things with each other..hai na wardah? 😉

Once again wish you a very happy birthday wardah..Enjoy your day..Love you dear..🤗 

RushilovesBarun (Rushan)

message for her: hmmm yeah I would like to suggest don't quarrel with me, listen to me, respect and treat me as your elder sister... ah just joking 😆. I just wanna say be happy and enjoy the day to the fullest by dancing or whatever 🤣
your first meeting with her: the day she came in to this world 
song you want to dedicate her: the way you make me feel 😆
siggies/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her: hopefully Barun will bring SMILE 😃on your face, vms dedicated to you 😳
why shez very very special: because she is my stupid but cute sister
questions you want to ask her on this special day: I ask her many questions so I can skip this 😉

Shona90 (Shona)

message for her:

Wishing you a veryy veryy Happy Birthday Wardah

I tied few warm wishes together,
And blew them with a flying kiss,
Now take your eyes in the blue sky,
And find them reaching your lips,
Feel them coming right on your face;
Hug them all with a warm embrace.
Wishing you a wonderful Happy Birthday!

your first meeting with her:

Our first interaction i remeber was a short one at Sumit's At...  it was a casual high and Bye nothing much  😛

But i remember the long conversation we had hat too late nite..That was the one of the best time i spent here in the forum... i remember how we all wer having loads and loads of fun...you saying
many unseen action and even made us realized and made us fall in love with our lovely jodii RaSu... all the off-screen segemnts many many things  made us realized that RaSu is truly magical ❤️
Also the amount of chayi we were drinking so that we too can have the same eye-site as ur the strongest and sharpest...!! We invetnted so many brands of eye to find ou the best one and the winner was wardah herbal tea 😆

God recalling those moments only giving me such a wide smile, we all had so much
mastii that it will always leave a Big Smile on our faces 😃

song you want to dedicate her:

the song that suits are the best 

"Hum toh bhaii jaise haii waise rahenge
ab koii khush ho ya ho khafa 
hum nahii badlnge apnii adaaa.."

siggies/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

why shez very very special:

Wardah your frndship is really veryy special.. i remember that day parii left so was
veryy upset didnt even want to be at forum bt cme ther rite then and cant forget the
fun amd mastii we did... 
Thank u soo much wardah u truly deserve a Big thank you from my side..

You really are special and i like the most of u is ur bindaas nature be the same always and keep smiling and make others smile 😛

yes  actually i want to knw more of you wardah i had few interactions only love to knw more of u  😛

well ek raaz ka khulsa toh wardah ne kar hii diya sharp eye wala raaz  😆

Pari117 thumbnail

Cyn- (Cynthia)

message for her: wishing u a very happy birthday🤗  may all ur wish come true😳 u r a sweet person, be always as sweet as u r.

your first meeting with her: we met in Youtube channel and IF, I ❤️ all her videos😳 I even tortured her to post some youtube videos😆 Few days we were in touch on IF and youtube unknowing the same person😆 then after few days get to know. 

song you want to dedicate her:

and this one, I know she ❤️ MJ so one of his song for her 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXhy7ZsiR50[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry Wardha, I'm not a big fan of him so don't know many song of him, everyone like his moonwalk that's why I choose this one, hope u like it 😳

siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW_XUT37p5A[/YOUTUBE]

why shez very very special:  she is a sweet, helpful, nice, ... (my list is long) 😃 

ur best birthday gift, u received still now? 

Ur unforgettable moment here(IF)? 

what makes your friendship with wardah unique: cos she is one of my old friend still with me😳 ( i think we met 1st or 2nd month of HD) wish we r always like this 😳

emymichael (Emy)

Message for her: Many many more happyreturns of the day and God Bless you.. May everything you do, 
brings happiness and joy to your life.. have a blessed year!!!!😃😃😃

Your first meeting with her:  I sent her a PM on 3rd June when i got to know that her youtube account got suspended to express myconcern..😭

Song you want to dedicate her: The classic happy birthday song.. 😆hope that would bring a smile on her face..

siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

why shez very very special: I got introduced to HD thru my fren at my workplace sometime in January.. Wardah is so special becauseI used to catch up the early days hitler didi episodes fromher YTvideos andthe number of viewsof herprofile and videos were phenomenal...no many knew that she was the owner of the youtube account.. Wardah had huge fan followingher profile yet she was so humble.. Her humbleness is wat makes her special.. God Bless!!😉

questions you want to ask her on this special day: 3 places on earth u wish to visit ??

what makes your friendship with wardah unique: Wardah has been the direct and indirect reason for me to get hooked to Hitler Didi and inshi with her beautiful video collections...😳😳

adinats07 (Veena)

message for her: My Sweet little Bacchi, A very happy birthday and wishing that all your dreams come true

your first meeting with her: I saw one beautiful DP of RASU and I PM her asking for that Snap and that screen cap I was trying to get from many people and I see the same snap in her DP' I don't think she will remember. But for me that was the 1st PM or post to her 

song you want to dedicate her: Meray Forum may aahi ek nanhi Kalhi' Movie Kabhi Kabhi

siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her: ohhh bachhi.. I have no clue how to came anything.. I can just give you good wishes🤗

why shez very very special: My RASU/Inshi fans are always special to me❤️

questions you want to ask her on this special day: What is that you love and hate in RASU pair😉

what makes your friendship with wardah unique: We all belong to the same RASU/Inshi gang, so for me that itself is very unique😃

Simplelife (Akanxa) 

message for her: many many happy returns of the day wardah.
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything. Wishing u a very Happy Birthday wardah.
be happy always. Enjoy ur birthday dear.

your first meeting with her: very short pm talk.

song you want to dedicate her: Baar baar din yeh aaye, baar baar dil yeh gaaye, tum jiye hazaro saal, yehi hai meri aarzoo, Happy Birthday To You !!! 

siggies/avis/SS/FF/OS you want to dedicate:

why shez very very special: dont know much about u wardah. But i know that u r one of the sweet members of hdf. & ur creations are awesome. 

questions you want to ask her on this special day: rati or barun?
aadk (Apoorva)

Message: Many many happy returns of d day wardah! I just pray to God dt u get all d happiness in d world and may the almighty' blessings be wt u alwys and alwys!

First meeting: our first meeting ws in SV AT.But i still remembr the day wn v had soo mch of fun in inshi AT talking abt RaSu and ur theory of gud eyesyt! 

Spcl thing abt hr: Wardah,one very gud thing dt i lyk abt u is dt u are alwys straight forward! U are nt d kind of a person who thinks smtng and pretends to be smtng els..dr is no gap between ur thots and actions!U express wat u feel is ryt and u stand firm on ur opinions bcs deep within u knw dt u are ryt! And u alwys n alwys stand for ur dear ones,no matter wat! Luv ds quality abt u! 

Wat makes our frendshp unique:I think its d purity of u ur heart dt binds evryone to u and keeps alive d strong bond of frendshp!

Pari117 thumbnail
shiin (Clara)

happy birthday wardha!!! 🤗 

for u 😳 

v meet first at inshi AT n had d best time ever , watching videos n pics of inshi n rasu...not to forget d most important Ting tea!!! 😉 
sumting dat makes u very special is ur straight forwardness, stay d same!!! love u wardha!!!

🤗

loveinshi (Siya)

Message for Her: 

First meeting with her: At InShi AT..😳but its been long now..hope we meet again soon..😳n have a gr8 time..😃

Song you want to Dedicate her:  i am not good at songs

siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her: Ab expert ke liye mei kya karu..

Why shez very Special: Coz shez different..😉n has d sharpest eyes..😉

sonie3 

Happy Birth Day  dear Wardah🥳

Card for you😳

Cake dear:😛

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you. 

name: Sonie

message for her:
There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday! 

your first meeting with her: 
On Inshi AT😳

why shez very very special:
She is special fer me because she is one of my dearest friend😳

Agar tujhe ek magic lamp mile aur three wishes tu maang sakti hai to wo three wishes kya hogi😳

meglaraat (sonia)

Wardah Happy Birthday To You dear.may Allah give you
the best reward for your prayers and
wishes, May Allah bless you in both
worlds and guide you on each step of
life ameen.

adiya1 (Melita)

message for her:have a blast wardah on your birthday

your first meeting with her:wardah as i remember was one of my first friends on india forums i used to like all her posts regarding inshi 😳

song you want to dedicate her:ye dosti hum nahi chodenge 

why shez very very special:shes one of the craziest rasu fans i know 😆 love her for that 

questions you want to ask her on this special day:what does warz stand for ?😆

what makes your friendship with wardah unique:our common love for inshi the jodi 

J.LO (Emaan)

May this Birthday teach you that failure, depression, rejection, sorrow, hurt and pain are words that you should erase from the dictionary of your life. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday

Did you know that when you get genuine Birthday wishes, something really good happens the next day? All I can say is that you've really got to wait and watch for tomorrow! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Our friendship is the pillar of foundation in my life
Thanks for supporting me all the time
Happy Birthday!
🤗🤗

Pari117 thumbnail

Crown for the Bday girl 😃
Come on put it on the head of wardah 😆

And now time to cut the cake
sis i brought your favorite chocolate cakes, select one from them 😃
arre..!!! pehle candles ko phooo kro 😆

Lets bring in the party poppers n balloons n evryone plz take take these snow sprays n smear the birthday gal wid it..😆😆

DJ plzzz play our favorite music 😃
Lets Party now frndzzz

So enjoy the bday bash 🥳
Pari117 thumbnail

I know sab ke pet me chuhe kood rahe hain 😆
so not going to delay more 😃
Start with beverage and snacks 😛

Now dinner time 😃

Now sweet dish 😳

Pari117 thumbnail
For My Sis Wardah

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

Every year that comes and goes
Brings its flowers and its snows;
With each birthday, every year,
I celebrate you, for it's so clear
You're really special; you're the peak,
One of a kind, you are unique.
Happy Birthday; may your day
Be blessed, like you, in every way.

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

Enjoy it Sis
Its all for you
lots n lots of love
n sorry if u didnt like anything
just wanna say i really love my lil sis a lot
happy bday dearoo
🤗
Pari117 thumbnail
happy bday sis 🤗
party is ON...!!!!!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Wardah, May Allah bless u and Eid Mubarak too.