Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Indi, 

on reaching the golden stars!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallindiLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #3 (Page 9)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

After some intense lovemaking, Guddu kilt lay upon his pillow; his hand draped artfully across Runjhun's shoulder while she buried her delicate chin, in his white fabric that enveloped his slightly, hairy, chest reminiscing how the three arsonists torched their home. Guddu in fits of rage, like a surfer dude, hell bent on revenge while shimmering tears pushed its way past Runjhun's voluminous eyelashes, streaming down her porcelain cheeks that were partially covered by soft strands of raven, black, flowing, hair almost touching her red, luscious lips, so warm, so inviting, worthy and deserving to be kissed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallindijps01Leesan

godblessall

godblessall

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Awww...Surish , it was like a dream to read the above linesDay Dreaming...so beautiful, so magneticClap...I want more...please write some more Gunjhun moments with such magical touch at your convenience...you know you have a very eager audience here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiLeesanSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godblessall

"Aaye haaye...

Indi 'Goldie' hui, Guddwa tere liye..."

Now this is the bestest line I came up with to congratulate you.Wink...for your golden achievement...Clap...hope you like ...dear Indi...Big smile

godblessall ... Awww ... so sweet!!!!  I LIKE!!!!  You know me girl!!!    That's indeed the "bestest"  Big smileBig smile!!!!!!  Thank You!!! 

Edited by indi - 04 September 2012 at 5:31am

jps01LeesanSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Indi, 

on reaching the golden stars!

Surish ... Thank You!!   

I'm laughing at myself ... never before Guddu Shukla have I ventured on a forum!!!!  The guy is indeed a sorcerer   LOL!!!

jps01LeesanSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

After some intense lovemaking, Guddu kilt lay upon his pillow; his hand draped artfully across Runjhun's shoulder while she buried her delicate chin, in his white fabric that enveloped his slightly, hairy, chest reminiscing how the three arsonists torched their home. Guddu in fits of rage, like a surfer dude, hell bent on revenge while shimmering tears pushed its way past Runjhun's voluminous eyelashes, streaming down her porcelain cheeks that were partially covered by soft strands of raven, black, flowing, hair almost touching her red, luscious lips, so warm, so inviting, worthy and deserving to be kissed.

surish ... Thank you ... so beautifully put into words!!!!   My favourite scene !!!!   Every tiny detail!!!!  I know, because it's embedded in my mind!!!   I just love it!!!! 

Runjhun looked so absolutely beautiful in that scene ... exactly how you described her, down to the last detail, the strands of hair, well kissed lips, cheeks, lowered eyelids with a fan of eyelashes ... blushing so shyly when Guddu gave her that all-knowing look ... never mind G's telling, satisfied grin !!!   Her make-up was done perfectly for that scene!!!!  Somehow, she  portrayed the look of a totally "satisfied" yet "innocent", totally "loved" woman????  It's like she had  discovered a  delightful secret!!!!  Don't quite know how to express it    Confused!!! 

Must say, it was a perfect piece of acting!!!!   Told quite a story of the night before Wink  !!! 

Edited by indi - 04 September 2012 at 7:36am

jps01LeesanSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Hello to my wonderful "G" Company friends!!!!   So nice to see so many of us here ...

Surish brought back one of my favourite, it not my favourite, scenes   Big smile!!!!   What beautiful memories of Gunjhun!!!  I could never get enough of this beloved couple!!!! 

Do you know, even though it seemed cruel at the time, I  enjoyed Guddu's teasing and harassment of Runjhun ... I considered it  a prologue to their love story!!!  I knew that Guddu was going to love Runjhun more than his life and I was just waiting to see the arrogant Gunda fall before this quiet, delicate beauty!!!  And boy, when he fell, he fell really hard!!!  Do you remember the big, strong,  arrogant, fearless Gunda crying for his love??   All pride was thrown to the wind!!!  Brings to mind the time he was intent on leaving PN and made R fall to her knees to beg him to stay ... then he spurned her ... poor Runjhun.  While he made R suffer, I think he suffered ten times more ... My poor "G"!!!  

He was never ashamed to show his tears, his sadness, his emotions  ... no self consciousness or pride when it came to his beloved Dharampatni!!!   I loved him for that too!!!

Have a Guddu Day  Big smile!!! 

jps01LeesanSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

surish ... Thank you ... so beautifully put into words!!!!   My favourite scene !!!!   Every tiny detail!!!!  I know, because it's embedded in my mind!!!   I just love it!!!! 

Runjhun looked so absolutely beautiful in that scene ... exactly how you described her, down to the last detail, the strands of hair, well kissed lips, cheeks, lowered eyelids with a fan of eyelashes ... blushing so shyly when Guddu gave her that all-knowing look ... never mind G's telling, satisfied grin !!!   Her make-up was done perfectly for that scene!!!!  Somehow, she  portrayed the look of a totally "satisfied" yet "innocent", totally "loved" woman????  It's like she had  discovered a  delightful secret!!!!  Don't quite know how to express it    Confused!!! 

Must say, it was a perfect piece of acting!!!!   Told quite a story of the night before Wink  !!! 

@ Surish and Indi - aaawww!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBig smile

Oh Indi, you never fail to divert me back to BBAT land with your most recent post - my weakness - Guddu Shukla!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by jps01 - 04 September 2012 at 8:14am

indiLeesanSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top