Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #3 (Page 5)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, am here, just busy with commitments/responsibilities all weekend and today!!

Oh Indi, don't try to get to the front of the line!! And you are talking of being away and everyone making moves, hhhmmm!!Wink

Wishing everyone a great week ahead!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallpensink91indiLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hi G girls, I know our numbers are dwindling slowly but surely, but it's still a thrill for me to hear from you all! 

@ indi...thanks girl !!Smile Yes it seems there's a new bride on the scene, I've seen the photos, very nice but I have to concur, a far cry from our innocent yet ravishing bride Runjuhn Shukla!! Wink  

@ Jay, hi there !! So you're figuring out all the ways to impress the mil to be? Now that Himm plans on abiding by his mother's choice??!!  Well what can I say but best of luck ! I'm definitely out of that competition ! Himm's mother would send me back by FedEx , the very same day!! LOL
And I wouldn't hold it against her either!! Wink I'd be considered way too mouthy ans self opiniated amongst other things!! Oh well...there's always Guddu Shukla!Wink  Yes G girls, I'm still in that line! 

@ Pensink...hello my dear Vaishali! I have been reading all your WUs, great job by the way! Thanks ever so much! I find it very hard to follow LMYAM in the absence of subtitles,  I miss way too much, and it's just too tedious and time consuming ,even with  your wonderful WUs!! But I do take a peek of some special scenes every now and then. 

To everyone else, G girls and guys,wherever you are, take care and keep posting!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallvanfanjps01pensink91nikki.171indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Top of the morning to all you wonderful "G" Company Girls and Boys  Big smile! ... jps, leesan, pensink, Van Di, godblessall, tanutes, surish, rasha, 00093, et al ... isn't it great to be part of this remarkable group of people Smile !!!!! 

Van Di ... How are you?  Missing you!!!  Would love to hear your views on the respective marriages.  Don't stay away too long!!! 

leesan ... Went to the wedding last night ... the ceremony was short but beautiful.  Couple looked really good ... but take heart ... not as good as Guddu and Runjhun Shukla, the premier couple!!!! 

jps ... Don't try to confuse me ... it's not the Sisodia's I was speaking about!!!   It was the Malhotra's   Stern Smile!!!!  No harm in trying ... so go for it girl!!!  I'm sure you have most of the characteristics that Mom would be looking for... Only thing though, you'll just have to try and contain yourself ... be a little docile, learn to cook aloo paratha and palaak paneer, and most of all, be attentive to the Mom ... and voila ... who knows ... the King just might be yours   Dancing!!!! 

pensink ... you also seem to have all the desired characteristics ... you might want to give jps a run for the king   LOL!!!! 

Come to think of it,  we have a lot of "G" girls who might be vying for the position of Mrs. Himmanshoo Malhotra!!!   godblessa, rasha, where are you girls?

Have a nice day!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallvanfanjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Hello G company girls! SmileGlad to see you all happy and excited about LMYAM.Big smile Leesan, thank you for the posts inspite of you not watching the new show. Pensink thank you for your wonderful timely WUs. Great job. ClapClapindi,jps01,godblessall loved reading your posts. Surish, tanutes  glad to see you guys active on the forum.
I have been watching LMYAM and wondering where the real story is going to be. I was surprised at the speed with which they went through both the weddings. Ouch I did not expect that as this could have been the time where the TRP hungry shows maximize on the happy rituals, songs and the entire Jing bang that goes with it. Both the groom and bride looked handsome but I am still trying to make out what the character Anoop is like. Sometimes he looks happy and satisfied and other times looks down right sad about life. ConfusedHopefully it will be clarified in the coming episodes. If both the weddings happen before the show actually picks up, I think the show will mainly focus on the contrast and issues both the couples are going to face.

I know there are many in the forum that do not like the clich MIL and the big family stories but honestly I enjoy that. I love the concept of large family and everyone living together but maybe because I never had a chance to live that way. The MIL and Manasi's bhabhi both seem to me as not terrible persons but just a little controlling. Both have in their own way the best interests for the family. I know I know defending the villains again; that seems to all, I keep doing.Confused But honestly you cannot make the show just with the leads. You need all the characters good and bad to keep the interest and yes I will stop right now being Captain Obvious! LOLI think as the show progresses with both Shivani and Manasi in the same house, we will see Shivani appreciating arranged marriage looking at the love and affection Manasi is getting from the family and Manasi will start appreciating love marriage seeing the closeness between Shivani and Sahil. That is what makes me think it will not be very smooth between Annop and Manasi. But who know as you all know by now how bad my predictions usually are.

Leesan, sorry for responding so late to your topic. I think it was destiny that brought G that night to the temple. As we know he was very disturbed and was leaving Kannauj. But he mentioned he did come back for the sake of his love. What I would like to think is he was trying to clear his mind and came to temple to ask God for answers and he got it the moment he saw Runjhun. That was a beautiful moment. Thanks for taking us down that memory lane. Clap

Now coming to the thing I never understood is I thought Runjhun knew he took money for his Mom's surgery from her Uncles and there were several occasions pointing to that. Like when she overheard him talking to them about he needs to take R to meet his dad before his dad is willing to accept the money. Also even before that when he locked the bathrooms he declared loudly that he will not open until he gets the money etc. So when the time for the first Bidai comes and she asks him tell me if you took money from M&M why does she expect him to say no? That part did not make much sense. That was the time I felt really sorry for G when he comes back and destroys all the preparations. But maybe it was just to make the confession from G more dramatic and have him come back with a bang! Actually I would have liked if she had moved in the apartment over the Mobile shop as they could have carved a path to kill the ghosts from their past.

So leesan, indi, jps01, rashaa, pensink, godblessall, have you all started making kundalis/resumes to send it to Himm's mom?LOL I have not heard from anyone asking for references. Make sure you have every advantage you can get to win the competition. Phew! That is a long post for me to manage from work. Have to run now! Bye folks and I will be back sooner this time I promise. Love to all and have a nice week ahead Take care!Tongue

Edited by vanfan - 28 August 2012 at 9:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01pensink91indinikki.171LeesanSurish

nikki.171 IF-Dazzler
nikki.171
nikki.171

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
<sigh>  OH MY GAWD ! I missed an entire thread ?  I feel horrible.
 . I onli know da new show is da hot news right now. I have no idea how it is going. Himanshoo must be doing awsum tho, no?
Thanks to Surish for posting info abt da show on da last thread.

Dropped in to c how da 'G' girls are doing. .

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Van di … so nice to hear from you!!!  Wonderful insight!!!

Anoop's character does seem complicated … he does look sad most of the time … so passive … all he desires is to please his Momma … A lot of questions arise … How did he reach that stage?  Did he face rejection from her as a child, was he beaten down at every turn (I notice him shutting up as soon as the Mom speaks), does he crave his Mom's approval, did his Mom have a hard life bringing him up and he wants to compensate by making her happy? Or is Anoop just a "good" child brought up to respect his parents' feelings and wanting to please them no matter if it's at his own  expense!!!  I guess we'll get the answers as the story unfolds!!!

It will be interesting to see the contrasts in the two marriages … I look forward to seeing Anoop come out of his shell and displaying his emotions … right now, he seems to have issues  bottled up inside … sort of like a loner … even though we can see that he dearly loves his brother and sister!!!!  When I see Anoop so composed in a troubling situation, I feel as if he's just holding it in and any moment I'll see him erupt and give a good hard kick to a piece of furniture a la Shuklaji!!!  I actually miss that bad boy behavior!!! 

As for the MIL and other "terrible" family members, agree with you … we need them to make the show more interesting!  However, sometimes, as we know from experience, the producers tend to go a bit overboard!!!!  They need to have a good balance!  We do need a bit if the "acid" to give a little kick to the story … too much meethi meethi and it gets boring after a little while; well, with the exception of Gunjhun … wouldn't have minded seeing Gunjhun together all the time   LOL!!!! 

Regarding the money Guddu took from the Mamas, even though Runjhun knew they owed him money, I don't think she knew where that debt came from or his reason for needing the money!   Maybe she thought it was a loan???  I think it was only when the M&Ms told her that she came to know that he was paid to break her marriage/marry her.  Then again, it's Zee we are dealing with, so anything is possible!!! 

No resumes/kundalis from me …  I'm too far away and too many "good" girls in India … Mamma may not be venturing out of India!!!   Wonder if I could manage the requirements/ conditionalities though   Big smile!!! 

Later!!!

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki.171

<sigh>  OH MY GAWD ! I missed an entire thread ?  I feel horrible.
 . I onli know da new show is da hot news right now. I have no idea how it is going. Himanshoo must be doing awsum tho, no?
Thanks to Surish for posting info abt da show on da last thread.

Dropped in to c how da 'G' girls are doing. .

nikki ...Welcome back!!!!  where have you been all this time?   Himm is doing great on the new show ... you should try to see it sometime!!! 

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Lovely posts everyone

Well Runjhun was shown as very gulible where her M&Ms were concerned, anything they told her she believed it even when she knew they told so many lies. Even after she moved with Guddu she never trusted Guddu as much as she trusted her M&Ms. And the same with money, she knew he got the money but when they told her for that reason she believed them and not even her Amma.

Vanfan, I wanted to see the ceremonies in detail in LMYAM but I feel that the main story is more about the differences between Love and Arranged marriage and so the rush in the wedding. Lets see how well they show the differences. So far I am liking the Show and hope it progresses well too. I agree little drama is needed and that is why Mansi's MIL and SIL are there. Till now they are harmless but will know as the story progresses. But too much negativity does not go well with me and I lose all interest. Am hoping it will not be so bad ever especially I hate separation.  And So true about Zee, that channel tends to spoil a good story.

Leesan, I understand when you dont understand the language it is hard to watch, and I try to write the dialogues as are spoken so it is easier to figure out what is happening. Will continue to write more details if possible. And hope some day they show with subtitles. But u know what I was noticing on another channel the characters were speaking much later than the subtitles so it was pretty confusing.

Indi, all or rather most of us are very far away for his mom to consider us but get your kundli ready, you never know Big smile. Anything is possible so don't lose hope.

godblessallvanfanjps01indiLeesanSurish

Go to top