Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #3 (Page 3)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hello to the Special "G" People of kannauj!!!  I'm so busy I could barely get a minute for myself ... but just had to take a peek!!!  Can't stay away ... need my "BBAT shot" otherwise I'll surely suffer withdrawal symptoms ... real horrible ... take my wordStern Smile!!!

Seems that Ittarwali Gali is quite busy ... and so it should be!!!  What with another wedding coming ... not to mention everybody want their clothes from Guddu Shukla's House of Fashion!!!    Anoop choosing Mansi's wedding outfit?   Next, he'll be cooking and feeding her palak paneer   Wink!!!   Lucky Girl!!! 

Van Di, jps, leesan, pensink, godblessall, surish, tanutes, rashaa ... I miss you guys ... Cry!!!!

See you all at the wedding ... have to rush off!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutesjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
         Leesan , you mentioned one of the most treasured and cherished part of the memory lane in your postDay Dreaming...just reading your lines simply  took me to that magical moments ...I understand Hindi in an  'ok' manner , albeit,  I'm clueless about the rituals they showed...but I really do not care...nothing mattered to us in that moments...we just loved what we saw...so touching, so powerful, so enticing, and so much desired...those were the days...!! How  do I say, I'm so dearly  making an attempt to relive a little fraction of that enormous happiness through the new show..!! 
          Jps..there can not be a better answer for that particular incident...your words are more than perfect and meaningful..awesome Thumbs Up
           Indi , you found time for us in your most hectic schedule...we really appreciate...Clap...thank you dear...I see, you did not forget us and your most beloved  Gunda even in the time of 'family comes first' ! In the other place I noticed you expressed your wish for meeting a certain Prince Charming and gradually get married to him..Embarrassed...I wish  you find your prince soon and hope you will not turn the prince to a 'gunda' of a certain manner that you are so fascinated with...LOL
             Pensink...you are the sweet life-saver for all of us...no 'thank you' is adequate  for your will and effort , I must say Hug
           Love you ladies...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Hello to the Special "G" People of kannauj!!!  I'm so busy I could barely get a minute for myself ... but just had to take a peek!!!  Can't stay away ... need my "BBAT shot" otherwise I'll surely suffer withdrawal symptoms ... real horrible ... take my wordStern Smile!!! 

Seems that Ittarwali Gali is quite busy ... and so it should be!!!  What with another wedding coming ... not to mention everybody want their clothes from Guddu Shukla's House of Fashion!!!  Tongue Anoop choosing Mansi's wedding outfit!  Next,he'll be cooking and feeding her Palak paneer!   Wink!!!   Lucky Girl!!! 

Van Di, jps, leesan, pensink, godblessall, surish, tanutes, rashaa ... I miss you guys ... Cry!!!!

See you all at the wedding ... have to rush off!!!!

@indi!!! Lol!! ( in bold above) Be careful what you wish for!! Remember the last time there was once another wedding outfit courtesy of G's house of fashion, even sewn ,albeit very reluctantly, by G?! Not to mention the feeding by G as well?! Runs shivers up my spine!! Angry

Missing you too, so hurry up and get over here!!Wink

To all the other G girls and guys... Take care and keep posting on the new BBAT topic !! Please!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@ Leesan:
"@indi!!! Lol!! ( in bold above) Be careful what you wish for!! Remember the last time there was once another wedding outfit courtesy of G's house of fashion, even sewn ,albeit very reluctantly, by G?! Not to mention the feeding by G as well?! Runs shivers up my spine!! Angry"

So true, so true!! The last time he sewed clothes for someone, it was a moment we would all  want to purge from your minds!!!!Ouch

Today, I remembered the scene when MD was getting married and the morning when R was up early and G was fast asleep and when he woke up and found R had everything under control which led to him bumping into her and putting her bindi correctly as is was way off.  Day Dreaming
Where are my friends??

pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Leesan:
"@indi!!! Lol!! ( in bold above) Be careful what you wish for!! Remember the last time there was once another wedding outfit courtesy of G's house of fashion, even sewn ,albeit very reluctantly, by G?! Not to mention the feeding by G as well?! Runs shivers up my spine!! Angry"

So true, so true!! The last time he sewed clothes for someone, it was a moment we would all  want to purge from your minds!!!!Ouch

Today, I remembered the scene when MD was getting married and the morning when R was up early and G was fast asleep and when he woke up and found R had everything under control which led to him bumping into her and putting her bindi correctly as is was way off.  Day Dreaming
Where are my friends??
So true we dont want no memories of when he became a tailor a cook for someone. Dont even want to go down that memory lane.

jps01tanutesLeesanSurish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
HI everyone! Just wanted to say hi since I'm back, but I've decided to go inactive for a little bit till things settle down!

Take care and see you guys soon!

Edited by rashaa - 13 October 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hi everyone in the BBAT clan! Hope you are in high spirits! Leesan please don't be offended! I've seen Mansi in her bridal wear and she definitely looks absolutely stunning! If only Runjhun was clad in this garment!

jps01pensink91tanutesLeesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@ Rash, and what do you mean by being inactive until "things settle down"??? Hmmm!!! Are you saying by the time you return Anoop will be married and on his honeymoon????Ouch  Guess you can't bear to witness this eh??? So am I, sshhh don't tell anyone!!!Embarrassed One heartbroken gal trying to console another!!

@ Surish, Do you have to rub it in??? Am happy to hear that Mansi is looking gorgeous - can't view from work but will tonight!!! Thanks!!

And Surish you and your mischievous thoughts (previous post) has me very confused! Embarrassed  It will be a long weekend until I see Anoop on Monday!!

To all, have a great weekend!!

Edited by jps01 - 24 August 2012 at 12:48pm

pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

Go to top