Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #3 (Page 2)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
@ Leesan dahling, here!! here!! Not going anywhere my dear!  This is home for sure!!Tongue

We must post on the LMYAM forum at least for Himm's sake!!! LOL!! His ratings need to go up and he deserves this much from us!!! So please feel free to comment whenever you have a moment!!Wink

Its chaotic because Wafah Di is not in control over there, now I realize how clean and updated BBAT forum was.  We never opened new thread because we felt like, everything was streamlined!!!  But we do have a few threads for Himm, so please feel at home there.  I do not venture anywhere else on the forum and please remember to hit the chaskameter!!!  Over there, the AK fans open a thread for every thought in their heads and maybe who knows, it helps to increase his ratings!!!!Ouch

Much love !

Edited by jps01 - 22 August 2012 at 9:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutespensink91LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, G girls and guys!! Up late working ,still not back to my normal rhythm as yet!! I know almost everyone is preoccupied with LMYAM and Himm's role etc,but I think it would serve as a bit of a diversion if we can still try to discuss a BBAT topic every now and  then! 

So here goes! Having no understanding of Hindi,I was totally and utterly dependent on subtitles and Wafah's wonderful WUs. But I'm still convinced that I lost a lot in translation,especially when Van describes all the nuances in the dialogues . So I though the topic should be a discussion on things that occurred in BBAT that we did not understand, or we're confused about, or made no sense at all. Think hard!! 

I'll start!!Smile  Do you remember when R was supposed to leave PN and move in with G above the club and at the last minute there was a MU and she refused to go? Well G was so upset, he cried, threw stuff around and left town. Thats my G!! WinkThen R realized that the M&Ms were up to their usual tricks, was sorry and decided to perform a ritual ( tying the thread around a tree) to rectify her mistake. Well who can ever forget that ritual?! R was going round and round when she eventually fainted but was caught by G who then expressed his deep love for R and was never quite the same man again!!

I never understood how G got there and in the nick of time!! Who told him that R was there? When did he return? Maybe I missed something, so any explanations are most welcome!!Wink

Now it's your turn!! What do you need to know or understand re BBAT ? Looking forward to your answers and soon !! 

godblessalltanutesjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hi everyone, G girls and guys!! Up late working ,still not back to my normal rhythm as yet!! I know almost everyone is preoccupied with LMYAM and Himm's role etc,but I think it would serve as a bit of a diversion if we can still try to discuss a BBAT topic every now and  then! 

So here goes! Having no understanding of Hindi,I was totally and utterly dependent on subtitles and Wafah's wonderful WUs. But I'm still convinced that I lost a lot in translation,especially when Van describes all the nuances in the dialogues . So I though the topic should be a discussion on things that occurred in BBAT that we did not understand, or we're confused about, or made no sense at all. Think hard!! 

I'll start!!Smile  Do you remember when R was supposed to leave PN and move in with G above the club and at the last minute there was a MU and she refused to go? Well G was so upset, he cried, threw stuff around and left town. Thats my G!! WinkThen R realized that the M&Ms were up to their usual tricks, was sorry and decided to perform a ritual ( tying the thread around a tree) to rectify her mistake. Well who can ever forget that ritual?! R was going round and round when she eventually fainted but was caught by G who then expressed his deep love for R and was never quite the same man again!!

I never understood how G got there and in the nick of time!! Who told him that R was there? When did he return? Maybe I missed something, so any explanations are most welcome!!Wink

Now it's your turn!! What do you need to know or understand re BBAT ? Looking forward to your answers and soon !! 

Good suggestion Leesan to go back and discuss things from BBAT.

Here is my thoughts on how Guddu knew about Runjhun and when did he come back. Well as it was shown he was heartbroken and left Kannauj in the Bus. So maybe on the way when hewas away from everything he analyized the whole situation and realized that he was angry as always on the wrong person. And also may have recalled Amma's words that R's M&Ms could go to any extent to keep her good fortune for themselves and torture her. I feel this could be the reason for his comeback

As to how he reached the temple, for that Iw ould say he knew R was very religious and would definitely fast for him on the occasion Vat Savitri, this is a common festival or fast which women keep for their husbands. Not everywhere in India this is observed but it is well known just like Karwa chauth(another fast observed by married women for their husband's long life). Either he came to the temple as he felt he would find her there or came to pray to God regarding the feelings he had for R.  Their meeting could have been by coincidence or God's will. Because when one is in love one feels a pull towards that person.

godblessalltanutesjps01LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Today's WU for LMYAM is up, you would definitely want to read it and desperately wait to see this episode too. Our dear H is in sherwani and getting ready for his wedding. OMG today's episode worth seeing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
where is Indi? No comments from her in quite some time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, Indi said she had guests this week and will be stopping by for brief periods only!!

@ Leesan, I do not have any reasons to believe that G knew where R was myself.  I guess that's part of the soap opera world that you have to connect the dots, but it turned out to be one of the best episodes of BBAT when Guddu returned just in time to catch a dizzy and exhausted R!  The rest we all know, but its one scene I keep re-watching because it was done superbly by both actors!!!Big smile

@ Indi, you are missed!!!

godblessalltanutespensink91LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godblessall

"@ Godblessall, concur with each and every one of your comments below, but I would definitely post this in the LMYAM forum!!! Please do!! "

Thank you Jps... and about the place of post : it looks like  I'm lacking courage in absence of my G-man...LOL

godblessalll ... Don't try that!!!  You lacking courage???? Ha! Ha!  ... you are so transparent ... want to play shy so you could try something by Anoop?   Well Girl, you may fool some people, but not me!!!     I have my eye on you   AngryAngryAngry!!! 

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by Leesan

Good suggestion Leesan to go back and discuss things from BBAT.

Here is my thoughts on how Guddu knew about Runjhun and when did he come back. Well as it was shown he was heartbroken and left Kannauj in the Bus. So maybe on the way when hewas away from everything he analyized the whole situation and realized that he was angry as always on the wrong person. And also may have recalled Amma's words that R's M&Ms could go to any extent to keep her good fortune for themselves and torture her. I feel this could be the reason for his comeback

As to how he reached the temple, for that Iw ould say he knew R was very religious and would definitely fast for him on the occasion Vat Savitri, this is a common festival or fast which women keep for their husbands. Not everywhere in India this is observed but it is well known just like Karwa chauth(another fast observed by married women for their husband's long life). Either he came to the temple as he felt he would find her there or came to pray to God regarding the feelings he had for R.  Their meeting could have been by coincidence or God's will. Because when one is in love one feels a pull towards that person.

pensink, leesan ... I would say it was the BHAAGWink at work ... in all matters!!!

Edited by indi - 22 August 2012 at 4:37pm

Go to top