Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy I LOVE Belle, thanks, Surish! ðŸ˜ƒ

Well, I rang in Valentine's day watching early episodes of Bhagonwali, so yes, it was a good day ðŸ˜† Hahahaha!

Hope you had a fantastic day too, Surish, and everyone else too!
Edited by rashaa - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Rash, thanks for sharing my friend!!😃 Looking forward to watching.

Surish thumbnail
Thanks ever so much Raasha! Himmanshoo had a very central role in this movie! It's on Youtube and Dailymotion for all those who didn't get the opportunity to see Himmanshoo showcase his skills! My Valentines was  tempremental and thin-skinned but seductively phenomenal

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
rashaa thumbnail
I'm still trying to watch this episode of Fear Files. I have a mini-heart attack every time I try, it freaks me out LOL! I'm not a fan of horror hehe

I came to update you guys that we have some great word from PH sources who are more than willing to discuss seriously with Zee about BBAT 2 if we can convince Zee about it, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign that petition at least once daily and share as much as you can with WHOEVER you can!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashaa

I'm still trying to watch this episode of Fear Files. I have a mini-heart attack every time I try, it freaks me out LOL! I'm not a fan of horror hehe

I came to update you guys that we have some great word from PH sources who are more than willing to discuss seriously with Zee about BBAT 2 if we can convince Zee about it, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign that petition at least once daily and share as much as you can with WHOEVER you can!

@ rasha ... thanks for the good news and all your hard work ... will continue to sign the petition!

As for the episode, (LOL!!)   ... the only heart attack you'll get is when  Himmanshoo appears!   He jolts my heart every time I see Himm without fail  😆!!! 
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Rash, am excited, please count me in, will add some signatures!!!

And yes, like you, I am a scaredy-cat to watch horror shows!!  I only watched the last episode because that showed up when I went online.

@ Indi, keep your heart rate in check please!!!
😉
😉Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
rashaa thumbnail
Indi, when Himmanshoo came on screen was when I calmed down... or more like turned to mush!!! ðŸ˜† There's one bit on the beach in the sunset and he came oozing charm, and that voice and that smile and...
I was in shambles by the end of that scene! And his character is such a FLIRT, I actually loved it haha!

Jps, I really think you shouldn't be the one telling indi to keep her heart rate in check... aren't you the one who keeps seeing a certain person all over the place? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤—

I'm really excited about this movement ahead too, let's hope we can do a lot more soon! *fingers crossed*
Surish thumbnail
Hi Indi missed you much dear! Raasha can you please republish the petition so that I can share it others? Thanks darling!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey there G girls and guys! Have been on assignment the last few days so very excited to catch up with all the latest and exciting news courtesy of  dear Rasha!  Trying not to get  my hopes too far up, but  like ll of us ...my heart still manages o skip a beat at the prospect of the return of our Gunjuhn! ðŸ˜‰  I guess hope springs eternal, so I'm up for a miracle! 

Fingers and everything else crossed tightly! 

Love to all my beloved forum  friends, you're never far from my thoughts! ðŸ¤—
rashaa thumbnail
Here's the link again, guys!

Leesan, I know you're trying to keep hopes down, I've done that too, but we've talked specifically to someone who can really make a difference and if we can just get Zee's attention we can take this somewhere and give it just one more shot!

Also, Zee has gone through some major changes in management recently, so maybe we can get lucky too! ðŸ˜‰ Fingers crossed!